Fallout Las vegas and my thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout Las vegas and my thoughts

I finally brought myself to download fall out las vegas here the other day. And i must say other then being really glitchty at times (makes me want to pull my hair out when it crashes) i really love this game. I wasnt really a fan of fallout 3, no particular reason just couldnt get into it. But with this new add on the fall out series i am back in the game. Great game play and tons of extra stuff to do besides the main missions.

my rating: 8/10

what do you guys think?

My rating is 5/10, not so good graphic!

Comment

yes im not really digging the graphics either, if i took graphics into account on my rating it would be around 6-7/10

Comment

I've played hours and hours on fallout 3. The game was just so enormous and I just couldn't get eough of it. When at the end of the game, you follow the brothers of steel in the the reactor ( I think it was something like that) you have to sacrifice (or not) yourself; but then I was so so so disappointed the game ended there. Putting an end in a game where you have so many paths to follow and so many quests to play, I still can't understand why they did that.
        The new fallout is really really glitchy. I played it for some hours bu then when you got stuck in some map, where the game always frooze, I started use some console commands - and once you start with that - the funfactor of the game quickly decreases..

for who is interested ;)
        ~movetoqt (moves you to pointer of actual quest)

Comment

It's Fallout 3.5

Really, they should update that old Oblivion Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by rfaria View Post
            It's Fallout 3.5

Really, they should update that old Oblivion Engine.

Thats what im saying!

Originally posted by nehpets View Post
            I've played hours and hours on fallout 3. The game was just so enormous and I just couldn't get eough of it. When at the end of the game, you follow the brothers of steel in the the reactor ( I think it was something like that) you have to sacrifice (or not) yourself; but then I was so so so disappointed the game ended there. Putting an end in a game where you have so many paths to follow and so many quests to play, I still can't understand why they did that.
            The new fallout is really really glitchy. I played it for some hours bu then when you got stuck in some map, where the game always frooze, I started use some console commands - and once you start with that - the funfactor of the game quickly decreases..

for who is interested ;)
            ~movetoqt (moves you to pointer of actual quest)

Yes the game is soo glitchy for me, sometimes i get like 10 seconds audio lag..its ridiculous

PS:anyone know how to fix the audio lag? i already updated to the 3rd update and added the DLL file. Also i removed the intro video, as that was the only way i could get it to work at all.
            Last edited by iRscEne; December 7, 2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iRscEne View Post
              Yes the game is soo glitchy for me, sometimes i get like 10 seconds audio lag..its ridiculous

PS:anyone know how to fix the audio lag? i already updated to the 3rd update and added the DLL file. Also i removed the intro video, as that was the only way i could get it to work at all.
              Hmm I don't have those audio lags / any laggs or glitches. How my previous poster wrote already, the games itself has a good storie line but I can't play that game whit 3-4 year old graphic engine

Ps: Maybe you should look at the nexus forums maybe you find something there
              Fallout New Vegas Nexus

Comment

best game,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                X