Fallout New Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout New Vegas

Who else has preordered it? I got it the other night off of steam so as soon as Tuesday rolls around I can play :)

I loved fallout 3, and this will hopefully be even better (though i can't see how, other than making the ending -> brotherhood of steel addon more smooth)!

Haven't preordered it but the impending release of New Vegas did inspire me to try Fallout 3 again. I'm not sure why, but when I tried it about 2 years ago I just wasn't in to it at all... but playing it just last night I was like... ":O... this is awesome!"

Haha. So I guess I'll be playing this in the coming days, though I'm about to go overseas :'(, and then probably delving in to New Vegas some time way down the track!
    Looking for: DB9

Current Giveaways
    33%: nil
    10%: PTM
    , IPT, UG|MyAnon|HDME|Swarm|Demonoid
    Bonuses
    :

Comment

I installed fallout 3 again some 4 days back...kind of excited about the new one..this game is one of the best I have ever played specially fallout 3 it was a major turning in the gaming world back at that time..

I hope this one have some cool storyline again... :D :D can't wait to get my hands on it..

<3 to all My friends here and thx to all who helped me..
      I am more awesome than ScottK .

Comment

Must admit, I'm thinking of giving Fallout 3 another play through before I play New Vegas, especially since I never bothered with any of the Fallout 3 DLC.

Comment

I didn't like Fallout 3 alot but hearing they've added a Hardcore mode it seems like it will be much better.

Comment

I loved fallout 3 and will definitely be getting this on Tuesday. Probably going to use my 20$ amazon credit on a pre-order!

Comment

Had a little play with Fallout: New Vegas earlier - think the next couple of weeks are going to be a complete Fallout fest, as New Vegas looks very good.

Comment

Fall Out 3 New Vegas is already cracked but i still didn't play it but watched video on YouTube and can say that i liked it much so gonna soon install and try!!!

Comment

like Fallout 3 & I play New Vegas & i like it too

Comment

Has anyone played it yet? I've downloaded it but am still busy playing SC2 all the time. I want to know if it is worth it to dedicate all my time to Fallout LV.

Comment

nice games :X:X

Comment

I played the PC version and it kicks ass. Loved it, but it's too short.

Comment

Too short? You don't have to do the main quest even - and once you beat it, you can go back and do all the side ones or just go to the strip and kill people lol.

I love it, can't wait till I get to the point where whole towns worship me and give me free food and stuff xD

Comment

Originally posted by twista2727 View Post
                            I played the PC version and it kicks ass. Loved it, but it's too short.
                            I had that problem with Oblivion. Once I beat the game in about 10-15 hours, I realized that I had missed at least 80% of the content in the game (all the guilds, the shrine quests etc).

I made sure not to repeat that with Fallout. I'm hoping Fallout New Vegas will be just as detailed in the amount and quality of side-quests. I really like these games...although, I failed to pick up any of the DLC's for Fallout 3 on the xbox.

Comment

I will buy soon
                              seems to be great

Comment

Working...
                              X