Fallout 3 Review by yours truly :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 3 Review by yours truly :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRPFtHD4NGo]YouTube - Fallout 3 Review[/ame]

It is my first video and is very raw... I plan on continuing my reviews.
    You can also find the full written review at

sicksreviews.blogspot.com

lemme know what you think. Im all ears.

Very good review, I will be checking out your other reviews as well.
    Good Job!

Comment

I got bored of that game quick, I guess I cant play single player games anymore :(.

Comment

EFD it took a bit of a grind for me as well... about 3 hours into the game i actually started to enjoy it.... and soon enough the story was so enticing i found myself wanting to play more and more just to find out what happens next.... its like a good book...

Comment

Fallout 3 was a sound success after being without the Fallout franchise for so many years. It included the spirit, desolation and the atmosphere of a nuclear apocalypse just like its predecessors. Bethesda pulled off a very neat job with keeping the Fallout franchise in its course, yet I think the best one will be from the Obsidian Entertainment, Fallout: New Vegas, since the core team includes designers from the old fallout series, and I think they will utilise the new engine to give us the best fallout experience yet with all its humor and glory.

Comment

My thoughts exactly! Cant wait for fallout new vegas :) I think it will put a large damper on the production of new videos though.... lol.... with fallout 3 absorbing 100+ hours of my time on new DLCs and i havent even bothered with mothership zeta..... some people disagree with DLCs.... but i dont find a problem with them so long as they add at least 3 - 5 hours of gameplay and arent thrown together like a sack of potatoes.....

Comment

Working...
            X