can ur PC run this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can ur PC run this game?

how many times u were unsure weather to download or not a pc game?
    this little web site will solve this problern for u, all u need is to choose a game from the list and check if ur PC can run this or not, and if it does how good will it run...

Can You Run It

This will definitely help in installing games. Rather than looking for system requirements in several websites. I rather go to this.
    The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off.
    http://higherperspectives.com/documentaries/

Comment

This is way easier than searching for system requirements. Thanks :D

Comment

wow man nice i will use this link all the time as i get lots of pc games

Comment

ive been using this all the time till i got my new pc, the one that runs every game out there on top settings :), but its a great site, lot of ppl will find it handy, thanks.

Comment

I know for this a pretty long time, and it cool, even if u dont know what ur system is made off the site tells u if ur PC matches the minimum config or high!

Comment

i come across this a few months ago, nividia use this to see if their products
              can work on it, so its a very handy tool :D
              #S.B 80's Kid.
              formally know as
              stevenb1989 now with added UK.
              - Need help inbox me always here to help a fellow member -

Comment

I just tried this out with a few games I have. It told me I couldn't run them. Actually it told me I was really far away from being able to run them. They run fine on my system though
                Derpin' around again.

Comment

Originally posted by xvkrusnikvx View Post
                  I just tried this out with a few games I have. It told me I couldn't run them. Actually it told me I was really far away from being able to run them. They run fine on my system though
                  Yeah, this site while a good indication alot of the time, tends to report on recommended specs for a game, not minimum specs, which is why lower specs can still run the game happily.

Comment

it says my pc can't run crysis,and i can play it on high graphics :\

Comment

i usually use the gamespot req detector for this purpose...but this seems cool.
                      Uggh!

Comment

I've been using this site for a bit more then a year, and it's actually pretty good :thumbsup:
                        Here's a little thing you maybe need to know:
                        If you for an example, wanna install Counter-Strike: Source, and don't know if your PC can run the game, you'll have to pick 'Half-Life 2' in the dropdown list, cause as you maybe know, CSS is a game, built on HL2.. And you can't find CSS in the dropdown list. And if you wanna install CS (Counter-Strike), and see if you PC can run the game, then pick Half-Life. :)
                        Hope this helped someone :)

Comment

When I put my system together I thought it would stand up well against the test of time. And it seems I just put it together! Well it is now 3 years old and i bet would stress with many of the 2009 games. I hate computers :)

Comment

This website is great, except for the fact that it doesnt display some games if you have Win7 :(

Comment

This web site is not nothing new. I found it few years ago.
                              Btw, if you have a good PC, this web is useless :001_smile:

Comment

Working...
                              X