Anyone play World of Warcraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play World of Warcraft?

With the expansion coming I've thought about resubbing to play a few hours a week. I'm not hardcore by any means, but I do enjoy the game. THe amount of content is still unbeatable in my opinion.

itislikecrack.com

Comment

5 years of my life, gone in an instant. I had to sell all my items and give away my account because I knew if I had access to it I'd never get away. It was the best toxic relationship I've been in, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by oldysama View Post
        5 years of my life, gone in an instant. I had to sell all my items and give away my account because I knew if I had access to it I'd never get away. It was the best toxic relationship I've been in, haha.
        lol!

Comment

I play wow.

One of the best game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by oldysama View Post
            That sounds very familiar! haha
            I stopped at the fall of Lich King.

Comment

Buying very addictive and you don’t stop once you start it but trust me, you lose much more than you gain while buying these packs. If you really don't want to take the time to grind yourself out you can get boost your account with https://cakeboost.com/. There is professional service enables you to immediately get any player that intrigues you in the game.

Comment

Working...
              X