Anyone play World of Warcraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play World of Warcraft?

With the expansion coming I've thought about resubbing to play a few hours a week. I'm not hardcore by any means, but I do enjoy the game. THe amount of content is still unbeatable in my opinion.

itislikecrack.com

Comment

5 years of my life, gone in an instant. I had to sell all my items and give away my account because I knew if I had access to it I'd never get away. It was the best toxic relationship I've been in, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by oldysama View Post
        5 years of my life, gone in an instant. I had to sell all my items and give away my account because I knew if I had access to it I'd never get away. It was the best toxic relationship I've been in, haha.
        lol!

Comment

I play wow.

One of the best game ever.

Comment

Originally posted by oldysama View Post
            That sounds very familiar! haha
            I stopped at the fall of Lich King.

Comment

Buying very addictive and you don’t stop once you start it but trust me, you lose much more than you gain while buying these packs. If you really don't want to take the time to grind yourself out you can get boost your account with https://cakeboost.com/. There is professional service enables you to immediately get any player that intrigues you in the game.

Comment

Yes, I've been playing World of Warcraft for a long time. I remember that I started with my girlfriend

Comment

Yes yes I used to play. Truth is my interest has already lost over time to her as he switched to csgo. In addition, I found one platform that still allows you to buy and sell skins in this game. So you can say not only play but even earn a little ahaha. However, World of Warcraft will always remain in my heart

Comment

I noticed that World of Warcraft just got a large update, dubbed 9.1, which brings a new raid tier and megadungeon to World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. WoW is a game that is near and dear to my heart too. I have played it on and off for over 13 years, starting in the original game (referred to as vanilla or classic), all the way up to now, the eighth expansion, dubbed "Battle for Azeroth".

-syn

Comment

In this article, we'll show you how to install shaders in Minecraft Java! Whether you want to use shaders for the first time or install torched 1.7.10 for the first time, you've come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                      X