Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itchynoodle
    replied
    That site's kind of cool, but it looks like it's digital only. Nothing wrong with that, but there's some physical media you just can't download (at least not yet).

Here are two of my favorites:

Green Man Gaming (good for cheap Steam deals)
    Glyde: Simply buy and sell your games, iPads, iPhones and more (good for buying and selling physical games w/o much hassle)

Leave a comment:

• kukavica
    started a topic Buying games at lowest price

Buying games at lowest price

Hey, I just want to let you know guys, if any of you buy original games like me, I've been using this site for a while now and I could say I couldn't find any other site that would sell games at lower prices. Basically you buy digital version of game that's why it's also a lot cheaper then those in store. Procedure is fast and I never had problems with it. They have also every day special offer for 1 game which is discounted even more and sometimes at big holidays they put special offers. If you would like to check it here is link: https://www.g2a.com/r/kukavica

Also if anyone have any other website that have cheaper games then this one let me know, it's always great to save some extra bucks :D
    Last edited by kukavica; November 17, 2013, 12:30 PM.
Working...
X