• Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 4

anyone playing BF4 ?
    i do have a mumble server running,
    i reckon we can roll together !
    post here if ya interested,
    since its a few hours to launch .
    if theres enough interest, we could have our own clan, TI gamming !
    i might be getting a dedicated server to host BF4 when its officially launched, it all depends on what are the specs are needed, and im currently in talks with a few GSP about it.
    big things are happening if this works out.
    sigpic

Hopefully characters will be able to walk down sets of stairs without dying this time.

Comment

Will be giving away a BF3 origin code soon !
      so stay tuned on this thread.
      any gamers here in TI ?
      sigpic

Comment

Keen but don't have a pc to run bf4 :(, probs get it on ps3/4!

Comment

IRC Channel created !
          come join us at #TI-Gaming on irc now
          sigpic

Comment

In the process of doing a site for us to gather.
            Meantime our IRC channel is created. Come join us at #TI-Gaming now !
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EndorphineX View Post
              anyone playing BF4 ?
              i do have a mumble server running,
              i reckon we can roll together !
              post here if ya interested,
              since its a few hours to launch .
              if theres enough interest, we could have our own clan, TI gamming !
              i might be getting a dedicated server to host BF4 when its officially launched, it all depends on what are the specs are needed, and im currently in talks with a few GSP about it.
              big things are happening if this works out.
              Nice iniciative [MENTION=210321]EndorphineX[/MENTION] ! I bought the bf4 deluxe edition and i am currently playing the beta, It would be great if we could play together. Pm me your origin username ;)

Comment

I Haven't decided if I'm getting it yet. Right now I only get on League. How's the gameplay?

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyhotdog View Post
                  I Haven't decided if I'm getting it yet. Right now I only get on League. How's the gameplay?
                  In my opinion, when the building comes down, the dust is a mess, you can't see very far, i really don't like it. Also when the building comes comes if you don't get out right way, even if the roof didn't touch you, you die right way... In terms of gameplay, i like it very much i see tanks, helicopters and AA really improved. More realistic.

Comment

I was enjoying the BF4 beta as well. Some texture issues, but to be expected of course. Hopefully they fix as much as possible before the release date, although I might wait until it's on sale like I did with BF3.

Comment

our BF4 server will be up when the game launches.
                      we are looking for people who can do up our TI-Gaming website.
                      sigpic

Comment

How comes that only the PS3 and Xbox version are out?And why not the pc version ?

Comment

Originally posted by madaramm View Post
                          How comes that only the PS3 and Xbox version are out?And why not the pc version ?
                          the launch is next week.
                          sigpic

Comment

im not hating but the ps3 version sucks so bad, pointless cutscenes, stupid squad instructs, very bad graphics, bf3 is so much better and thats sayin something, this feels like a bad cod game
                            prepare for disappointment. shame on sony for pushing dice to rush this.
                            ps4 fans are going to be disappointed also, this game looks shocking for a next gen console. game expo had it running on a super dooper pc gaming rig and it looked amazing.

Comment

im not a BF3 pro, but am interested for BF4 T-I , sounds fun ;)
                              How to become a Power User on specific trackers

Comment

Working...
                              X