X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobotomy
    replied
    A good story line which sucks you in.

I was a huge The Elder Scrolls fan, but unlike most people I completely hated Skyrim. Sure, you got complete freedom to do what you want, but in exchange nearly every single character and story there was bland, unoriginal and downright boring. Hopefully the next installment will improve.
    Fallout 3 on the other hand, was my first experience with the franchise and I fell in love with it. It had everything Skyrim lacked, and New Vegas was amazing.

As long as they show some new tricks and keep the stories fresh and interesting, I'm sure I'm going to BUY that game.

Leave a comment:

• isolarium
    replied
    Originally posted by Deathadder View Post
    - Hate that Fallout 3 (Van Halen) was cancelled.
    Some parts of it were used in New Vegas, like Caesar's faction for example.

Leave a comment:

• Deathadder
    replied
    Top view!!! Like old Fallout 1 & 2 - best games ever IMO.

- Hate that Fallout 3 (Van Halen) was cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• beef
    replied
    1. Better beta testing.

2. More of the same feeling as in the old games (New Vegas was good in that matter).

3. Better beta testing.

Leave a comment:

• ghostler911
    replied
    Cool companions or coop all the way.
    Cars , skateboards like DeAD RISING 2.
    Also I would like to see them go adult all the way.
    Better side missions.
    Better detail on the graphics & the open world should look more like gta4 (after apocalypse )
    Also more & better looking homes to own with servants & an indoors swimming pool /( luxury &detail)

Leave a comment:

• Draeyth
    replied
    Timing was bad with New Vegas... Bethesda wasn't ready to let Obsidian have the new engine so it had to be made with Gamebryo..And as we all know...

Gamebryo... Gamebryo never changes....

Leave a comment:

• RedHeadLover
    replied
    I will agree the graphics need to be up graded You can tell a Bethesda game just by seeing it for one second...in fact I was a little disappointed in New Vegas because I was hoping it would look better than 3.....oh well maybe this time an upgrade will come

Leave a comment:

• SfailS
    replied
    I want to see izometric view)

Leave a comment:

• MusicForCats
    replied
    I want to kill children. This is a feature they need to revive from Fallout 1 and 2. That's about it, I'm not that picky.

Leave a comment:

• Lorddavo4
    replied
    I am really excited but bethesda is going to have to step their game up from skyrim. Skyrim and horrific graphics what they did in that game is implement pretty good shaders and then slapped really low res textures on it. Bethesda really needs to update these horrifyingly bad graphics you'd understand after you played skyrim on pc with super high res textures the game looks so much better.
    So basically update the graphics I think VATS is good but I feel that they could change up the shooting a tad bit I never played Fallout like a shooter like they intended I always used VATS I would like to use these systems equally but other than that I love the series.

Leave a comment:

• Draeyth
    replied
    I'd like to see even more Fallout 2 style humor. New Vegas was great for bringing back that real Fallout feeling that was lacking in Fallout 3. I'd also like to see a lot of the game deal with The Institute.

Leave a comment:

• RedHeadLover
    replied
    You know what I would like to see is the game actually get tested before release. I pre ordered Fall Out New Vegas and got the Limited Edition that came with cards , poker chips etc and the damn thing was useless after only playing for a few hours and it took them a week to fix it ........then they wonder why I usually dont buy games......I dont think i will make that mistake again.....

Leave a comment:

• Flibber
    started a topic Fallout 4 - what would you like to see?

Fallout 4 - what would you like to see?

It hasn't been formally announced yet. There's rumours going around it's going to be set in Boston. What do you want to see in a new Fallout?

Personally, I'd like more dynamic dialogue options, sort of like the Mass Effect series. I'm not a huge fan of the relationships in ME, but how the dialogue works in that series as well as Dragon Age - i'd love to see it in a Fallout game.

And with the potential to do graphics like Skyrim....WANT.

I personally think the mechanics, as in VATs and the SPECIAL are just fine as-is.
Working...
X