Metal Gear Solid 5 Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Solid 5 Announced

In case some people haven't heard Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeros has been announced to be released on PS3

PAX: Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes Extended Cut FULL Demo - IGN

From this trailer it is safe to say that the main character is Big Boss and is set some time after the events of Peace Walker. The the demo show of the new "Fox Engine" .
    The game is, for the first time in the series, an "open world" type game where you can go every where you see. Also they have added the ability to drive vehicles. I think this is going to be another great Metal Gear game.

Ground zeroes isnt MGS:V, speculations has it that the trailer Phantom Pain is hinting to a seperate game from GZ, and that will be MGS:V
    Why 'The Phantom Pain' Is Probably 'Metal Gear Solid V' - Forbes

Comment

Nice news, my uncle loves this game series, I am sure that he will buy one in Japan.

Thanks for the news.

Comment

im glad they are making this game, metal gear rising looks cool but it looks more like a hack and slash game then a sneaking around type of game like im used to when playing metal gear. Looking foward to this

Comment

Nice, It's a really nice series ^_^

Comment

love the series, I hope Rising will be good, as previous poster pointed out it looks like a hack n' slash fest, Feb 22nd for me here, but sooner =)
            ​"I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?"

Comment

Working...
            X