Best Graphics in a game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Graphics in a game?

So what in your oppinion is the game with best graphics?
    Don't be afraid to post pictures/video/comments.

For me a real eyecandy was Uncharted 3

PC games have better resolution and such, but the attention to detail in this games graphics is just amazing.

Now is your turn guys...

Definitely a good looking one. Didn't play it since i don't have a Pee-ess-three but i've only heard positive feedback on it.

The beauty of a game is quite subjective though. Some games without fancy modern graphics have a lot of charm and a real soul, especially in the independent area with games like Braid, World of Goo, Fez, Sword & Sorcery for example.

I also really like the outstanding work put on the latest Rayman Origins. The game design in this game is a real work of art.

Comment

I must agree with you guys!

Uncharted is a piece of art! Not only visually but the voices, the sounds, the plot, everything made this an excellent game.

Rayman is very funny! I love it, and it looks awesome in the PSVita

I'll like to add Batman Arkham City, that game blow my mind! The best super hero game in the history

What do you think?

Comment

Uncharted series is one of my favorites! It's definitely up there with the best of the best for graphics. Others I think are: Killzone, Crysis, Skyrim (PC), Battlefield 3 (PC), Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2, God of war 3, Mass Effect series, etc. I also agree with above poster that graphics can have charm and soul, and best graphics are not always big budget games.

Thought I'd post this video on Crytek's new engine, that will be used with Crysis 3.

Last edited by IIIIIIIII; April 27, 2012, 10:10 PM.

Comment

I would like to see an RPG game made with the CryENGINE 3 (or even the second one, it's still great).

The landscapes, reflections and water movements are mind blowing.

The big question is : will it need an octo SLI of GTX 680 to run properly? Will the console players need two XBOX 720 linked together to achieve 50 FPS?

Comment

Originally posted by Opt1k4l View Post
            I would like to see an RPG game made with the CryENGINE 3 (or even the second one, it's still great).

The landscapes, reflections and water movements are mind blowing.

The big question is : will it need an octo SLI of GTX 680 to run properly? Will the console players need two XBOX 720 linked together to achieve 50 FPS?
            An RPG with this engine would be nice :-D. I agree it has great character animations as well as cool shadowing, and realistic water and land perfect for an RPG.

Also, I think sli'd 680s or crossfire 7970s should max out everything, and they announced console players will be getting the game for xbox360 and ps3, but it will be a stripped down version from the pc version.
            Last edited by IIIIIIIII; April 30, 2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

in 2011, I had the opportunity to play these ...

Comment

The latest God of War game is far and away the most impressive to me.

Comment

From that I played I would say:
                  PS3 best looking game- Uncharted
                  PC - Metro, Crysis 2, Doom 3 (when it was launched), Dirt 3.

But for me just good graphic is nothing. I playing a lot old games like Gangland, Colin McRae rally 05, Stronghold Crusaders, Counter Strike 1.6 and etc.....

Comment

Crysis 2 looked great but it wasn't as realistic as Crysis 1. Modded Crysis 1 beats everything up do date.

Comment

Don't know of any recent games but when i had a desktop 'conviction' and 'saboteur' were my eye candy.

Comment

Working...
                      X