Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find the scenes releases of "kE"?
    https://pr3.us/index.php?q=group:kE

Thank you very much!

Comment

• Lately i got blown away by the docspedia, and regretted that i didn't joined it early. It overflowing with content in every domain of expertise, having a vast amount of programming books and tutorials and last but not least, the nice wiki feature (wich i never saw before on a tracker site) with the general culture facts. For me it replaced a part of good ol' Demonoid science i can find almost everything i need. Can't compare it to it's direct 'rivals' because this is my first tracker of this kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by tuxacc View Post
        Lately i got blown away by the docspedia, and regretted that i didn't joined it early. It overflowing with content in every domain of expertise, having a vast amount of programming books and tutorials
        In my opinion the supply of CS books on Docspedia is scarce. For this area I would recommend non-torrent-based Libgen Online Library: Welcome and Ebookee: Free Download eBooks Search Engine!

Comment

• For me this is the 1st tracker of this kind. I dont want to induce people in error, and im sure there are also better trackers than docspedia, but so far, personally i found everything i needed related to my interesed subjects of programming. I will be happy to hear other alternatives from you or other users :)

Comment

For me this is the 1st tracker of this kind. I dont want to induce people in error, and im sure there are also better trackers than docspedia, but so far, personally i found everything i needed related to my interesed subjects of programming. I will be happy to hear other alternatives from you or other users :)
            I already mentioned the alternative - Libgen Online Library: Welcome. I am not aware of any other site or tracker that has comparable amount of books on CS subjects.

Comment

• Originally posted by sidr View Post
              I already mentioned the alternative - Libgen Online Library: Welcome. I am not aware of any other site or tracker that has comparable amount of books on CS subjects.
              Forgot to put 'except the ones you mentioned' in parantheses. Thank you for the info. Already added them to my bookmarks and will use when im in a need of some Programming books :)

Comment

Forgot to put 'except the ones you mentioned' in parantheses. Thank you for the info. Already added them to my bookmarks and will use when im in a need of some Programming books :)
                http://ebooks-shares.org/ aren't seedbox friendly, so I wouldn't suggest going with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by abaxial View Post
                  it's just me or this list it's a liitle bit out of date? just saying
                  Eh, just a tad bit. Ebookvortex unfortunately no longer exists. I am not familiar with all the sites, but bibliotik can be good if you know what you are looking for, and that goes for docspedia as well. MyA is good for nonfiction, and RainbowSharingNation I would say is along the same vein of MyA in regard to it being mostly about fiction, but they also allow explicit titles/content that MyA does not.

Bitspyder will be something that I will look into.

Comment

• What's the best 2014 eBook tracker?

IMO it's MyAnonymouse. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Can this thread PLEASE be Updated?? There are several notable ebook sites that deserve recognition such as Rainbow Nation Sharing stated above.
                      Last edited by ebookjunkie; May 18, 2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• MyAnonamouse has been amazing for me. Besides having a huge library of ebooks and audiobooks, the community is really friendly!
                        You will enjoy your time there.

Comment

Working...
                        X