This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Ebook Trackers

For those of you who love to read like me, here is a short but great list of trackers where you can find a ton of e-learning, as well as fictional, material.

1. BitMe.org
    2. MyAnonamouse.net
    3. Elbitz
    4. Bibliotik
    5. ebookvortex
    6. docspedia.org
    7. Ebooks-shares.org
    8. TheGeeks - new eLearning tracker on the TBZ family of torrent sites
    9. Bitspyder
    10. torrentmybooks - new public tracker
    11. Cattorrent - mainly fiction audiobooks
    12. RS search sites - cover a lot of the same ground as gigapedia but still useful for hard-to-find books
    13. theoccult.bz (genre tracker specializing in books on all things supernatural)
    14. thevault.bz
    15. theplace.bz
    16. thegeeks.bz
    17. IPTorrents (a general tracker with a nice selection of books AND magazines - from Time to US Weekly)
    18. waffles.fm
    19. what.cd

Those last two are generally music trackers but they have a fairly large collection of ebooks, so don't forget them when you are searching for that hard to find piece of literature.

Know of any others? Don't be shy, post here and I will update the list!

And don't forget - the IRC is always a fantastic place to find and download books, especially fiction and best sellers. Learn how to do that here

Edit: A lot of members are asking what format these books generally come in. The answer is that formats of all types can be found - from .mobi to PDF to epub -- however, they contain no DRM so they are easily converted to the format of your choice. Use Calibre to convert them for you - it's an easy and free program, that not only converts formats, but organizes your ebooks for you in an attractive and pleasing e-library.

hmm thats great i thought there is no e-books tracker........good to see the list

Comment

One thing to note is that Gigapedia is going invite only in the near future, so sign up while you can. They have a phenomenal collection so if you don't sign up now you will be missing out!

Comment

Beautiful! thanks JustJenna, I''m always looking for new books for my PRS :).

Comment

I really find a large amount of my stuff on myanonamouse. I think it is underated as a tracker. Deals with ebooks and audio books and sheet music, nothing else.

Good speeds, easy to maintain ratio's with very generous bonus system. As I said, in my opinion, really under rated. I have pretty much unlimited invites if anyone wants one.
          Last edited by Jameo; September 16, 2010, 06:22 AM.
          Need Help? Then join our IRC Channel

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/8...dsigjameo2.png

Thanks to HummingBird - TankGirl - Trevor - Mavarachi - Stevenb 1989 - All those guys in red

You know why

Comment

Thanks James, I completely forgot about myanonymouse - and they even recruit here. My bad.

Anyway, I'll add them to the list. Thanks!

Comment

I also have the following in my list in no particular order

Ebooksshares
              TheGeeks - new eLearning tracker on the TBZ family of torrent sites
              Bitspyder
              torrentmybooks - new public tracker
              Cattorrent - mainly fiction audiobooks
              RS search sites - cover a lot of the same ground as gigapedia but still useful for hard-to-find books

Comment

Hmm,so which is better myanonamouse or gigapedia guys?
                I'd love to join one ebook tracker myself.

Comment

Originally posted by steve_va1 View Post
                  Hmm,so which is better myanonamouse or gigapedia guys?
                  I'd love to join one ebook tracker myself.
                  u can try both. i think its not that hard to get 'em.

Comment

Thanks for the tip about Gigapedia, JJ!! I registered and had a look. Boy, was I happily surprised. Their collection is outstanding! I was blown away by all the quality stuff! Thanks so much JJ, that really was a golden tip!! Me very happy!! =]
                    If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument
                    could you provide to show the importance of logic?

(Sam Harris)

Comment

obviously bitme is best choice for anyone..
                      but if one is searching for computer science & it ebooks then he/she can go for bitspyder and if that user is searching for some magic ebook, then AOM is the best.. ( Very very hard to get into.)

Comment

When it comes to anything related to religion or metaphysical theoccult.bz is amazing. I was blown away on the amount of detailed material they had.

Comment

theoccult.bz, thevault.bz, theplace.bz, thegeeks.bz, you'll not want to lose them :D

Comment

What exactly is an RS search site?

Comment

i think the best E-book tracker Is bitme With huge content and good speed too :)

Comment

Working...
                              X