Your opinions and suggestions of Visual Novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinions and suggestions of Visual Novels

So I heard a lot about this one called Katawa Shoujo and decided to check it out. I thought it was actually pretty good but I also didn't have any expectations or experience with them. This one was probably targeted to an audience that is younger then me but I could look past that for the most part. I also have never really been a fan of the choose your own adventure genre but mostly because I want to read every ending and redo every decision I make. Books make it kind of hard to do that but this in this format it makes it really easy, which I thought was cool. And I actually went back and read through four of the five main story lines. I don't have a laptop right now so sitting in front of my desktop was kind of a pain though.

Anyway I was wondering what some of your opinions are of the medium and what you might suggest I check out next.

I love reading books, but I don't like writing essays. How do I solve my essay writing problems?

Comment

Do you agree with me that when you write a creative story, you very often involuntarily use frequently used phrases? This negatively affects the originality of the text, but I found a way out! I recommend all students to use the paraphrasing tool https://typemyessays.com/paraphrasing-tool. This is a cool thing!

Comment

Working...
      X