No announcement yet.

C.Ronaldo or L.Messi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a great debate. Ronaldo is the ideal forward with his physical attributes. But Messi... there is just something so special about him. Whether we know it or not at this point he is going to be remembered as the greatest. His ability to score is unrivaled, but even with that being true, he is not considered a selfish player. He has many more assists and in my opinion is a better asset to any team than Ronaldo. Even though in FIFA I much rather play with Ronaldo than Messi.

Comment

• I am a messi fan , i think ronaldo is brilliant but slightly more theatrical and selfish as xmaddogx pointed out.
      messi seems to be a better team player imho

Comment

• CR7 is the best

Comment

• Messi has better skills

Comment

• CR the best of world. Played in my club Sporting

Comment

• CR7 is better. I like his style better and his speed

Comment

• CR7 is lucky to be compared with Messi..
                but in other side he is unlucky to be in same ages with Messi.

Any way Messi is A LEGEND..CR7 is another excellent player..

Comment

• Ah you misunderstand me maybe. I hold Messi higher than CR. However I see Messi as a "cog" in a machine if that makes sense. Barca (the foreign club I'm a fan of and currently the best in the world) is like a clock and he is that last vital piece that makes it tick. That being said if I got to pick a player for my local shitty team I'd pick CR as I think he'd be able to do more on his own in any given team that isn't barca and in a league that isn't LL.

Comment

• Messi of course.

Comment

• I actually think Ronaldo is the better player, Ronaldo proved himself at man utd and Madrid and at international level, Messi and Ronaldo are both footballing legends already but for me Ronaldo pips it.

As wazzobazzo is saying I think Ronaldo would fit In to any team and greatly improve them.

Comment

• As a Portuguese, I don't like CR. Not for his skills, I think he is very talented, but he is an awful person.

So I think my opinion here would be compromised by bias, at least if we're talking who is the better player. Who is the better person, I think we'd all agree Messi.

You know who I miss though, Figo.

Comment

• As a neutral and the one who isn't absolutely soccer fanatic but watches the game for fun..i'll say both players are amazingly good.

messi got a team to revolve around and Barcelona players complement each other very well(the reason i think they are on top)...compared to that RMA is a team of individual stars and that is where they lack.

messi is no doubt a great player but in equal circumstances i think ronaldo would pip him.

Comment

• Different players, it's a shame they are always compared.

Comment

• Quite difficult to say who is better. Both players are world famous stars of football. Personally I like Ronaldo style more, but Messi also show amazing skills. I always make bets on their teams with betasia365 app and win money. Quite interesting activity!

Comment

Working...
                              X