C.Ronaldo or L.Messi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.Ronaldo or L.Messi?

Anybody who watched El Classico on Monday will tell you it's Messi.

Ronaldo's a great player, but Messi's the closest thing to Maradona I've seen since the big man retired.

Messi is the best player in the world by a mile.

i agree with u completely
    but each player has different style in playing so they can't compared together
    but *if we discussed from point of service of team messi is best
    *if we discussed from point of speed & strenght ronaldo is best

in classico all R.Madrid player were in there off day

Comment

i like more messi...

Comment

Messi for me I like hes shot :D

Comment

Being portuguese, i could easily say that is Ronaldo, but i have eyes on my face lol, messi is by far the best player, in the field and also out of it.
          sigpic

Comment

L.Messi anyday

Comment

I'm Portuguese, but Messi is the best

Comment

L. Messi sure!

Comment

both of them are great

but i like messi better i love him so great

Comment

This is fairly easy, and Messi takes it easily.

I mean Ronaldo is a fairly good player and talented, but is also a cry prick of a baby, whose attitude and sportsmanship is just horrible. But a true footballer is one that represents well both in field with his skills and sportsmanship and off the field, and Messi has this while Ronaldo deeply lacks it due to his arrogant nature.

So L.Messi pwns Ronaldo.

P.S: You should add in a poll for this thread.
                    If you don't know how to go to thread tools at the top and then add poll.

In the name of the best within me, I radiate a light by which others may see their own way in dark streets of life while I pursue my quest for excellence with an urge to serve others at whatever cost as I rise to the occasion, staying true to my ideals, beliefs and commitments and as the heroes of all time have guided me by example, so shall I guide you with my strength and dedication to persevere and endure all responsibilities on this trail of bliss and perfection-the path of The Exalted.

Comment

Originally posted by doctor View Post

in classico all R.Madrid player were in there off day
                      Exactly. If Madrid were outplayed you cannot say that Ronaldo is worse for one performance.

The whole team played poorly...

For me its Ronaldo but thats cos I'm a Manchester United fan and he won us a lot of trophies, made us a lot of money (esp in selling him) and provided a lot of magic.

Also it helps Messi that the Barca setup revolves around him, whereas at Real the team doesn't revolve around Ronaldo as much

Comment

messi for me.

Comment

Cristiano :)

Comment

Definitely L. Messi! Not that C.Ronaldo are bad, he just is better in my oppinion.

Comment

messi is just out of this world, ronaldo is excellent, but messi has a more rounded game, i think he is easily the best player in the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X