Tennis Favourite Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlltheWay View Post
    Eventhough I play tennis I don't really have a favorite with women, so here are the 4 hottest xD
    Maria Kirilenko
    Anna Kournikova
    Maria Sharapova
    Ana Ivanovic

If you are talking about men then I def would choose Federer!
    Kournikova was top but now.... Ivanovic, Giorgi, Radwanska are my tops

Comment

• My favourite tennis player is (of course) Roger Federer, he has a perfect rounded game and plays with such elegance.
      I believe his quick and light footed footwork has made him so successful. Try to count his steps while running, sometimes it's impossible.
      In his younger years his offence was breathtaking powerful and his defence and stamina were near unbreakable.
      Around 2010 he was beginning to get slower physically and it needed some years and coach Edberg to adjust
      his game to his changing physical possibilities. I liked the young "successful" Federer but i like the old one even more
      The aggressive, serve and volley style fits him perfectly. He has the touch to pull off unbelievable difficult shots at the net.
      I think his new play style really shows why he isn't one among the others. He plays in his own league.

And I want to state one more thing I don't understand.
      Even if you are a hardcore Federer Fan, how can you not like Nadal, Djokovic, Murray, Wawrinka and many more?
      When you love tennis you really can't hate any of these players. You can like one play style more than the other, okay,
      but they all play great tennis and you have to respect that. I somehow had to get that out

Comment

• I'm a big Del Potro and Murray fan. As for women, I enjoy watching Yaroslava Shvedova play. I remember seeing her golden set against Errani live. Even though she hasn't done much noteworthy since, I still enjoy cheering for her.

Comment

• Ivo karlovic because of his serve. Eugenie Bouchard because of something else

Comment

• I only follow mens tennis (for the most part). I have a few favorite players, all quite attacking. I love watching Federer play, he makes it look so easy. I also like Gulbis, always hitting big, showing his emotions and has some great interviews. Unfortunately you get a lot of dissapointments with this guy :P. My other favorite is Del Potro. I love his game, especially against the top players, when he has to hit even bigger. That forehand is brutal. Just hoping his health will hold up in 2015.

Comment

• Rafael Nadal the king of Roland Garros

Comment

• I grew up watching Sampras and Agassi but fell in love with the game when watching the finesse of Federer.

Comment

• Federer is the best ,

Comment

• The Djoker!

Comment

• Federer. Pure class.

Comment

• Nadal for sure

Comment

• Good day. I like that there are many people who like sport:) It is very good. Sport is our life. Tennis is great game. Talking about favorite players, as for me Rafael Nadal and Federer are the best tennis stars! If you interested in next matches, by this link you can check all odds - go now.
                          Last edited by Cometime; December 30, 2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X