MMA Enthusiasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Enthusiasts?

How many here are MMA Enthusiats.? I'm not talking your casual "UFC" watcher, but real MMA lovers.

You know who you are....

me , been watching it for as long as i can remember, first UFCs on vhs videos
    and im still addicted to this day , nice to see how its evolved :)

Comment

I love watching mma. I like the pride days tho, it was choas. mma-trackers and mma-torrents are great sites for downloading vids. I hope its not against the rules to say that :(

Comment

Dam I miss Pride(they allow kicks in the head xD). Fedor the best ever. btw, can anyone point me some trackers? I ussually use demonoid :P

Comment

mma-torrents has open signups :P

Comment

def me Gina Carano is the BOMBS!!!

Comment

I love it, ever since PPV 89 I've been really into it, I even went to the hazzle to download 1 - 88 to wach all of them, not completely done watching them yet though. haha.
              Proud user of .::.TL.::.BHDTV.::.SCC.::.What.::.BTN.::.

Received
              : SCC from Iguessnot, great guy!

Back from a long break from TI!:)

Comment

I'm a huge MMA fan and also train in both karate and hapkido. MMA-tracker is a great tracker - another good one is bestmmatorrents.com - it has a lot of freeleech torrents and is really easy to maintain an excellent ratio on.

You can also get some good stuff off of Demonoid and xtremespeeds.net but there is not nearly the selection of the first two trackers.

Haven't tried mma-torrents so I can't vouch for their coverage although I went by a couple of days ago to check them out... didn't see an open sign-up but a notice stated that you can make a $10 donation and sign up immediately. Didn't take them up on the offer yet but......

Comment

Love me some UFC! UFC 104 seems kinda weak tho.. Shogun and Machida.. yawn

Comment

mma-torrents.com had a freeleach on everything x double the upload speed for a while. It's over now, but thankfully I managed to download every file I wanted that I could find. Heh. A few career packs, all the pride events I was missing (29-34 + bushido, final conflict and shockwave events) and the elusive Bellator 3-4 events that I had trouble locating. I downloaded probably 20-30 gigs? haha. A good day, indeed.

UFC 104 was a pretty average event. I actually thought the Machida/Shogun fight was fun and exciting. It kept me on the edge of my seat at least. No one gave Shogun much of a chance and he hung in there pretty good. Most people argue that he in fact should have won. It was definitely a close fight and I'm looking forward to their rematch.

I usually goto bloodyelbow.com for MMA news. It's the best and most frequently updated MMA site out there IMO. A lot of good info.

I'd like to try mma-tracker.com sometime. Hopefully their sign ups will open up in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by sttywilliam View Post
                      mma-torrents.com had a freeleach on everything x double the upload speed for a while. It's over now, but thankfully I managed to download every file I wanted that I could find. Heh. A few career packs, all the pride events I was missing (29-34 + bushido, final conflict and shockwave events) and the elusive Bellator 3-4 events that I had trouble locating. I downloaded probably 20-30 gigs? haha. A good day, indeed.

UFC 104 was a pretty average event. I actually thought the Machida/Shogun fight was fun and exciting. It kept me on the edge of my seat at least. No one gave Shogun much of a chance and he hung in there pretty good. Most people argue that he in fact should have won. It was definitely a close fight and I'm looking forward to their rematch.

I usually goto bloodyelbow.com for MMA news. It's the best and most frequently updated MMA site out there IMO. A lot of good info.

I'd like to try mma-tracker.com sometime. Hopefully their sign ups will open up in the near future.
                      Dude, MMA-Tracker is open for signup right now!

Comment

If I had the ability to give you a rep point, I would!
                        Last edited by sttywilliam; November 23, 2009, 02:06 AM.

Comment

any1 else looking forward to the Fedor Rogers fight as much as I am?

Comment

Originally posted by tifosiF1 View Post
                            any1 else looking forward to the Fedor Rogers fight as much as I am?
                            I definitely am. He hasn't fought since he KTFO Arlovski. It's been far too long. It should be interesting to see how Rogers handles him. He seems to realize (when interviewed) that Fedor's plan is most likely to take him down and ground-and-pound him into oblivion. It should be interesting to see how he counters that.

It's less than a week away (this Saturday). I can't wait!

Comment

I love MMA. I really dislike the casual fans of the UFC though as they think every other MMA promotion is a joke. DREAM has put on some good cards and so has StrikeForce. More quality MMA is always appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X