No announcement yet.

What sports do you do to keep fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to do rowing in high school to keep fit, then after high school finished i was sick of early mornings, so i took up ballroom dancing. Its surprisingly athletically demanding because you literally run around a floor forwards, backwards, and sideways, in a tuxedo, for 3 minutes at a time, several times in an hour, under incredibly hot stage lighting.

Comment

Used to play football for 9 years on my village team, until I had much homework to do for school. Now, when I got time I go for running (1-3times week) and do some little workout at home.

Comment

I play Cricket everyday to be fit :D

Comment

Swimming in summers and sleeping in the winters

Comment

running to the bar - literally

Comment

Gym 3 times a week :))

Comment

swimming and football

Comment

I love playing football and badminton...

Comment

When I was a teen, I liked riding a horse. Now I don't do it because I don't have time to go to the countryside and ride. However, I haven't given up this hobby completely. I still do bets on racing and read reviews beforehand like this betting gods review to make the right choices. It may sound strange but it brings me joy.
                    Last edited by Albin0; March 21, 2020, 06:56 AM.

Comment

I think that cycling is one of the best ways to stay fit. Sadly, I can't do it anymore because of a rather serious injury but now I am buying 16-inch bike for kids because I want them to stay healthy and in a good shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X