Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earl83
    replied
    Gym 5 days a week (mixture of weights and cardio), in addition to playing both 5- and 11- a side once a week (in S.E. Asia the heat really helps the fitness!)

Leave a comment:

• Crista
    replied
    i play basketball,soccer,chess

Leave a comment:

• lvjpnfrmau
    replied
    Gym 3-5 times a week and walking ~4 kms a day tends to do the trick.

Leave a comment:

• Brodeur
    replied
    Love playing ice hockey. Keeps you fit!

Leave a comment:

• glober
    replied
    lifting my arm up and down for that cigarette..

lol i used to be so athletic too... i'm still pretty lean, but my endurance and lung capacity are nowhere near what they used to be T_T damn cigs

Leave a comment:

• ch0ky
    replied
    I always used to be a gym junkie.
    Now I prefer to frequent the park and have a blonde PT shout orders at me!

Leave a comment:

• BassFisher
    replied
    Most of my daily exercise comes from walking to work & back ~5 miles and gym 1-2 days a week.
    Swimming, snowboarding and dancing are something i do on weekends or vacations.

If getting drunk was a sport, that would be pretty high on my list as well.

Leave a comment:

• Arhidia4You
    replied
    Unfortunately the only exercise I get is lifting the food from the plate to my mouth. Oh I sometimes walk around the house.

Leave a comment:

• devacha
    replied
    Sailing, skiing, riding, biking, shooting, gym.....all in the past...........

Leave a comment:

• Defcon01x
    replied
    not much of a sports person but i do enjoy going running. would like to run a marathon one day.

Leave a comment:

• rackzone
    replied
    I'll do a lot of basketball, im really doing it for fun, not to keep fit. but i think in some way it keeps me fit ;)

Leave a comment:

• regnep
    replied
    Swimming and red cord. Been swimming since I was 10. Cord training is helping my not so young body to keep up with the youngsters in the pool.

Leave a comment:

• T0oM
    replied
    I like doing CrossFit (Welcome to CrossFit: Forging Elite Fitness). It has a lot of different exercises so it doesn't get bored.
    I got into it about 2 years ago because of my friend, and he is really into it so he bought most of the equipment needed so its really easy for me.
    I also like doing extreme sports (Snowboarding) but I don't think it makes fit if you don't do it regularly..

Leave a comment:

• shagworth
    replied
    I go to my university basketball courts 2-3 times a week and play basketball. When I'm free on Saturdays I go for more serious pickup games.

Leave a comment:

• nertplor
    replied
    Bodybuilding and tennis

Leave a comment:

Working...
X