No announcement yet.

What sports do you do to keep fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swimming and red cord. Been swimming since I was 10. Cord training is helping my not so young body to keep up with the youngsters in the pool.

Comment

I'll do a lot of basketball, im really doing it for fun, not to keep fit. but i think in some way it keeps me fit ;)
      How to become a Power User on specific trackers

Comment

not much of a sports person but i do enjoy going running. would like to run a marathon one day.

Comment

Sailing, skiing, riding, biking, shooting, gym.....all in the past...........
          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately the only exercise I get is lifting the food from the plate to my mouth. Oh I sometimes walk around the house.

Comment

Most of my daily exercise comes from walking to work & back ~5 miles and gym 1-2 days a week.
              Swimming, snowboarding and dancing are something i do on weekends or vacations.

If getting drunk was a sport, that would be pretty high on my list as well.

Comment

I always used to be a gym junkie.
                Now I prefer to frequent the park and have a blonde PT shout orders at me!

Comment

lifting my arm up and down for that cigarette..

lol i used to be so athletic too... i'm still pretty lean, but my endurance and lung capacity are nowhere near what they used to be T_T damn cigs

Comment

Love playing ice hockey. Keeps you fit!

Comment

Gym 3-5 times a week and walking ~4 kms a day tends to do the trick.

Comment

i play basketball,soccer,chess

Comment

Gym 5 days a week (mixture of weights and cardio), in addition to playing both 5- and 11- a side once a week (in S.E. Asia the heat really helps the fitness!)

Comment

Crossfit, rugby and zumba :D Keep you very fit and makes you feel great.

Comment

I can click my mouse really quickly. Does that count? :D

Comment

football the kind you throw not kick

Comment

Working...
                                X