X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite UFC Fighters

Post your favourite UFC fighters and the reason why you like them
    my favourite fighters are:
    > George St Pierre (First UFC fighter i watched on TV. Dominates his opponents, a Gentleman, Talented athlete)
    > Nick Diaz (Exciting fighter, brings the fight to you , and beats you at your own game)
    > Anderson Silva (Finishes his Opponents beautifully)
    > Jose Aldo (entertaining fighter, another great finisher)
    > Junior Dos Santos ( Exciting boxing style , his KO's are entertaining)

---------- Post added December 6th, 2012 at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was December 5th, 2012 at 09:55 AM ----------

BUMP......
    sigpic

Raum shadowbuild extJSDB(For VIP) Copper TankGirl IguessNot KevinTrevor
    Cafe gblaze ghost6945
    Hyoksang
    pejiotoPatriotlion GPaX HunTer666 MadafakinBATMAN
    WhiteLie (For signature) MichaelJenkinsSportsFan23
    and all the other members and friends (omg too many to add to list)

Fedor Emelianenko and Anderson Silva fan here! I enjoy though watching most of the fights... :)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gavros79 View Post
      Fedor Emelianenko and Anderson Silva fan here! I enjoy though watching most of the fights... :)
      Yes i like fedor too , sad about his decline though (i wanted him to stay undefeated)
      sigpic

Cafe gblaze ghost6945
      Hyoksang

Comment

I like Anderson Silva, Chris Leben, Michael Bisping,

Comment

My all time best is Chuck Ludell. Win or loss, the fight was always exciting

Comment

IMO Anderson Silva is the greatest martial arts practitioner who's ever lived.
            Also i like Jon Jones for his bone crushing strikes.
            sigpic

​A Special Thanks to SiniuS

Comment

WARNING (RATED R for Ridiculous):

I like BJ "fart face" Penn, George "the lesbian" St. Pierre, Ben "Do-rag" Henderson, Dan "the douche" Henderson, Rampage, Junior "turd burglar" Dos Anos, Clay "queer eye for the straight guy" Guida, Donald "colon cowboy" Cerrone, The Korean Zombie, Anderson "the Spider Silva, Tim "Meathead" Silva, Randy "hee man" Coutre, Frank "pony boy" Mir & Joe "do nothing" Rogan

Ooops I almost forgot my all time favorite...Royce "middle leg" Gracie
              Last edited by Hyoksang; December 8, 2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Georges.
                St.
                Pierre.

Hands.
                Down.

Not.
                Even.
                Close.

I also like Jonny "Bones" Jones, as that dude continues to defy logic with what he can do in the octagon. That standing guillotine on Lyoto Machida was one of the sickest submissions I've seen. Also, Jonny Hendricks is kinda badass. I like his moxie and fear his beard.

Originally posted by SewerGod View Post
                WARNING (RATED R for Ridiculous):

I like BJ "fart face" Penn, George "the lesbian" St. Pierre, Ben "Do-rag" Henderson, Dan "the douche" Henderson, Rampage, Junior "turd burglar" Dos Anos, Clay "queer eye for the straight guy" Guida, Donald "colon cowboy" Cerrone, The Korean Zombie, Anderson "the Spider Silva, Tim "Meathead" Silva, Randy "hee man" Coutre, Frank "pony boy" Mir & Joe "do nothing" Rogan

Ooops I almost forgot my all time favorite...Royce "middle leg" Gracie
                Hahahahaha! Nicely done! It surely puts my post to shame.

Comment

[MENTION=193728]MichaelJenkins[/MENTION] I do agree w/ you about St. Pierre, but i wish there was a way to get him and Anderson in the ring together.

Comment

Anderson Silva, the GOAT, Doubt we will ever see GSP and Silva in the ring together, but if it did happen it would be a bad day for GSP.

Comment

The REEM and Nick Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Numbing1337 View Post
                        The REEM and Nick Diaz
                        What about Carlos "the natural born runner" Condit?
                        sigpic

Cafe gblaze ghost6945
                        Hyoksang

Comment

Originally posted by xxmusicxx View Post
                          What about Carlos "the natural born runner" Condit?
                          haha :) good call.

Comment

GSP - Hes just a phenomenal athlete and a genuinely nice guy

Anderson - Have you seen him fight? Hes a real life ninja!

Rampage - That guy is hilarious! He could be a comedian on the side!

Junior - Another genuine nice guy whos an amazing athlete

Comment

Jim Miller (He's a respectable fighter but can dish out an ass whooping.)
                              Benson Henderson (Delivers some of the best fights, just destroys everyone.)
                              Clay Guida (Non-stop action with him, has cardio for days, always exciting.)
                              Diaz brothers (I think there cocky, I hate them so bad I can't stop watching there fights.)

Comment

Working...
                              X