No announcement yet.

Do you watch F1 ?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't get the time to watch it live on TV..
    but i've recorded it n hopefully found relaxing time this weekend...
    don't wanna spoiling it so i haven't seen the news..
    Keep the excitement..

Comment

nop

Comment

Watching the race right now.
        [MENTION=198922]injuryprone[/MENTION]: Of course it's not the same. The rules change all the time, Since the 90's, there were several eras in F1. The last eras though were quite boring / one sided. You could predict easily which teams finish in the first three/four places.

Comment

yes i watch it Only if i get the passes for the circuit

Comment

Yes, and I'm hoping Mclaren can get their act together and be more competitive!

Comment

Yeah, it's not cool to see them falling behind. I hope Honda can do something about the engines. They seem to be a bit unreliable (okay, it's their first attempt, but still).

Comment

the last race was awesome ferrari winning....tough luck to kimi though

Comment

Picked it up again this year, after a long hiatus. I've been pulling for Ferrari since day one, it made those Vettel victories all the better.

Comment

I love F1 but stopped watching actual races when Vettel was winning like crazy. It got boring and only checked the results.

Comment

Not really love. I prefer MotoGP.

Comment

This topic needs a bit of a bump imo. This season has been an incredible title/constructor fight which hopefully goes until the final race. FORZA Ferrari

Comment

I was at the Canada grand prix and it was a really excited race. Stroll made his frist points of the season at home, awesome weekend!

Comment

I tried watching it several times. Don't like it so much...

Comment

I watch it and in 2021 should become better. (taking the sound of V12 aside :( )

Comment

Working...
                              X