Do you watch F1 ?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you watch F1 ?????????

Do you also keep archive of races , photos or something like that?
    I am a fan of keeping photos. Especially from old eras.

I am a huge fan but don't have any structured plan in keeping footage or photos. Once in a while I download some races and put them in an archive but the sites I'm visiting don't regularly post the races, just now and then...

Comment

No, I don't watch F1.

Comment

I sometimes watch it.
        But i don't really love F1, i'm interest in promotion girls on F1 race lol

:evil:

Comment

I get bored fast so no

Comment

Big fan here - been following since 2000. I do not keep copies of the races.

Comment

I sometimes watch it.

Comment

Nope, I don't follow it at all. But I have been to the Le Mans in person and helped out on the racing track. It was pretty cool being that close to all those uber expensive cars but it was just so so loud.

Comment

The season going to start soon, can't wait to watch the first race ..

Comment

I definitely watch F1! Every race since 2001. Love it! Pure entertainment and relaxation. I do try to save some of the best races from every season and I have a fair amount of historical season reviews.

Since a couple of years ago the coverage in my country have required a satellite dish which has forced me to find my formula one in "alternative" places. Thats how I came across ITV/BBCs (and since last year Sky) coverage and nowadays nothing else will do. They are the best!

Comment

Love it, with MotoGP for sure. I keep the cap from torrent of course.

Comment

I'm a big time fan of F1 been to a couple of the races. While I don't store them I do record each race from the season and keep the best races to tide me over between seasons.

Comment

Wait, there are people who don't watch F1? I'm rooting for Kimi Raikkonen again this year, so glad he won the first race.

Comment

Yeah this year is going to be great with 6 young inexperienced drivers and 5 world champs this year.

I'm also glad Kimi got the win, with the race being pretty competitive, I hope that bodes well for the rest of the season. I also have to give my hats off to Lewis and Merc as the trade from McLaren seems to be paying off already. Overall a good performance for a lot of teams.

The was a thread under CARS for the 2012 season so I added a 2013 season thread to keep track of the statistics / race results (without going to other sites) and discuss the races: Formula 1 (2013 Season)

Comment

I'm a great fan since 2 year old, i know almost all of this sport, i simply love of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X