My Sets/Mixes/Remixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sets/Mixes/Remixes

Well mainly for Equavious and ofcourse MikeD, i promised i would provide some download links for some of my sets that he has missed out on when i've been DJing on web-radio and some of the IRC users have listened in. So please feel free to check them out they will be a mixture of house, trance, electronic with elements of hip-hop / garage and some d'n'b so something for everyone, let me know what you think and i'll continue to add more.
    :001_smile:

House / Electronic
    Dave Simmons - Set 28th Nov. 1
    Dave Simmons - Late Night Mashup Mix
    Dave Simmons - Late Night Mess About Mashup Mix
    Dave Simmons - Mix 1
    Dave Simmons - Mix 2
    Dave Simmons - Set 27-04-10 <--- Newest

Other
    -Pure Trance Heaven - Clubbin With Dave Simmons (2 Hours first hour Trance second hour House)

Remixes/Mashups
    Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (Dave Simmons Remix)
    Pussy Cat Dolls ft. Roman Flugel - When I Geht's Noch (Sparkles Mashup)
    Toby Welch - Supreme Idiot Techno Mayhem (Sparkles Remix)
    (Sparkles was my original name)

(For anyone wanting to know any of the individual songs please PM me with the name of the mix and the time(s). However it may not be identical as some of them are mixed together etc)

Last edited by dreamLite; May 12, 2010, 08:33 PM.

DUDE YOUR FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Risking making a spammish reply i would like to make a public thanking you for thinking of the community and people within it. I would show you + 1million rep for this just at this point I can't do thanks so i chance with this long winded version of the same. I will be listening to these the second i get busy in photoshop either today or tomorrow.

GO DJ GO DJ GO GO GO DJ......hehehe thanks dreamlite
    PS offer stands for that dj hosting space...just need to finish up on that project I spoke with you about before.

Comment

I never got to download your other stuff for my girl that one time, so this is perfect. Its been awhile since i listened and i didnt know u still did these sessions or i would of jumped on long ago. Thanks and ill get some brownie points from her now, lol. Anyway, i need to get on irc or MSN so we can catch up and so i know when your doing this from now on. Thanks again.

Comment

I've been listening to a lot of trance lately thanks I'll have a listen to this for sure.

Comment

Downloaded the late night mash-up mix, not really my thing as a rule, but really enjoyed the first 3/4s.

I admit the stabby synth trance towards the end didn't appeal, but I'll definitely download the rest.

Sorry if that doesn't seem like a compliment, but it's meant as one. I'm a DJ myself so I know you can't please everyone all of the time

Repped for sharing your work. Makes me wanna start my podcasts again!
          Last edited by guy; March 18, 2010, 05:51 PM. Reason: mised stuff

Comment

DreamLite if you ever make a iTunes Podcast just tell me... I'll Subscribe it for sure

Comment

Not sure if I'm allowed to leave a link to my old podcasts here, would be interested in your opinion! Let me know if I can.

Comment

guy send me the link and i'll listen to that... If that's good i'll incentivate you to continue with it

Comment

Originally posted by guy View Post
                  Not sure if I'm allowed to leave a link to my old podcasts here, would be interested in your opinion! Let me know if I can.
                  Yeh no problem, would you mind sending me a PM with some info on how to run a podcast? Thanks

(Also, thanks for your feedback, if i'm honest all of these mixes have just been when i feel like it with no preparation or anything so there are definitely flaws but i'm just enjoying it :)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeD View Post
                    I never got to download your other stuff for my girl that one time, so this is perfect. Its been awhile since i listened and i didnt know u still did these sessions or i would of jumped on long ago. Thanks and ill get some brownie points from her now, lol. Anyway, i need to get on irc or MSN so we can catch up and so i know when your doing this from now on. Thanks again.
                    I'm so glad you and your girl enjoy my mixes, really makes me feel good :) i'll continue to add more as i have time and we definitely need to catch up soon bro, i'll try let you know when i'm mixing on the radio.

Comment

To show my appreciation for the new theme which is f**kin awesome! i have made a new mix, i think it's the best one i've shared yet so be sure to check it out.
                      New Mix, loads of mash-ups, big build-ups and brand new big bassy choons:
                      http://www.4shared.com/file/245269982/bae76241/Dave_Simmons_-_Mix_1.html

-edit- i lied, i already made it before the new theme, but who cares!

Comment

Here's a link to my podacst shows, stopped doing them a while back now, so a little out of date FeVer Radio.

Thinking about starting up again, what do you think?

Comment

Thread moved to Music subforum.
                          ♥ Jen

BEST INTRO EVER: http://www.torrent-invites.com/accep...we-people.html

Comment

I'm downloading it dreamLite, later i tell ya what i think. About guy i'll listen to your pod's and tell ya too...

Comment

New Mix:
                              4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Dave Simmons - Mix 2.mp3

Comment

Working...
                              X