All things "Dub step"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

@lasty This is A trolley Snacha song I love Drops Bass well.

Comment

This song is about cake.

Comment

this is an epic unique sound, it's truly amazing about 1.20 sec into it drops "we'll be coming back"

Comment

Too bad "dubstep" got americanized dubstep meaning to it these days after Skrillex came by. Back then dubstep was called a 2step/UK garage music.
            Check this out:

Comment

......................................))(-_-)((,,....................,.,Uah, Oho.,.,,,...................,. This is The Biz-ness. Righ-Cha.

Comment

Generally not my cup of tea, a bit chaotic and either to slow (think DnB/Hardcore) or to fast (Think Trance/Swedish House/Dirty Dutch etc .) for me.
                I made a couple of dubstep songs in the past but meh, the whole wobbly bass quickly became old imo but hey to each his/her own right?
                Think I just miss alot of lead synths/pads etc. in it.

The Decisions mix by mutrix is pretty good btw (I actually listened to all of it without scrolling lol), I'm not familiar with the real song though and i'm seriously to lazy to youtube it so I don't exactly know what's new and what's from the original track but still xD, bass isn't aggresive enough for a dubstep track though but every producer does his/her own thing.

That Cozza Frenzy song is just one long list of clipping sounds, lyrics aren't sidechained properly and get distortion from random effects aswell xD wtf lol that better not be a signed dj/producer (I'm not that familiar with the hierarchy of dubstep lol).
                Last edited by Cerberusj; June 9, 2013, 07:20 PM.

sigpic
                _.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
                '=-._

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberusj View Post
                  Generally not my cup of tea, a bit chaotic and either to slow (think DnB/Hardcore) or to fast (Think Trance/Swedish House/Dirty Dutch etc .) for me.
                  I made a couple of dubstep songs in the past but meh, the whole wobbly bass quickly became old imo but hey to each his/her own right?
                  Think I just miss alot of lead synths/pads etc. in it.

The Decisions mix by mutrix is pretty good btw (I actually listened to all of it without scrolling lol), I'm not familiar with the real song though and i'm seriously to lazy to youtube it so I don't exactly know what's new and what's from the original track but still xD, bass isn't aggresive enough for a dubstep track though but every producer does his/her own thing.

That Cozza Frenzy song is just one long list of clipping sounds, lyrics aren't sidechained properly and get distortion from random effects aswell xD wtf lol that better not be a signed dj/producer (I'm not that familiar with the hierarchy of dubstep lol).
                  Yeah that song is by bassnecture, who knows where they got (Whatever they started with) I have a better copy, but artistically it's on the low end for sure, But it does sound good at a party. There are many different kinds of dub-step, growing so fast it's hard to keep up with any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SteviLGenius View Post
                    Yeah that song is by bassnecture, who knows where they got (Whatever they started with) I have a better copy, but artistically it's on the low end for sure, But it does sound good at a party. There are many different kinds of dub-step, growing so fast it's hard to keep up with any of it.
                    Myeah I know, it's like Hardcore, what we now call oldskool is how it actually started, that spinned off into happy hardcore, hardcore as we know it right now had spinoffs Hardstyle, UK Hardcore and Nu style (you could consider DnB aswell), Harstyle had the spinoffs Jumpstyle and Australian Shuffle and Dubstep is somewhere along those lines aswell. Everything started with some experimental synth and drum loops.

I think i'm going to remix that original Decisions song, the remix is barely different from the original if I have the time i'll mix it up and add some more aggro dubstep bases and wobbles, I'll post it once it's done, don't have to much time on my hands but still.

sigpic
                    _.-=' Special thanks to SiniuS for making me VIP and to Gblaze for graph work :)
                    '=-._

Comment

Nice thread stevil, definately a few here I havn't heard and are going on the queue list...
                      Now here's a beat from a Aussie guy I figured a few people wouldn't have heard about:
                      Nick Thayer - FacePalm (not sure what catergory it fit's under, but sharing's caring)

If you like it check out Nick Thayer - Like Boom EP, the guy's got some decent tune's... I think he is under Skrillex's OWSLA label now though, so he will probably be generic in a few year's Good for him though I guess...

Comment

What!?!........I found A Remix of the UmpaLumpa song. This is grate......))(- _ -)((.....

Comment

Here is A vary cool, Vary different song encompassing a rang of styles.

Comment

This is damn good Dubstep Chow so cold.

Comment

Where did MrSuicideSheep go?
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm curious what is chillstep. I heard it's a mix of chillout and dubstep. I't can be pretty cool, but i dont want searching songs by typing "chillstep" in youtube, couse i'm worrying about quality of results. Can you give me some titles of good chillstep songs?

Comment

Working...
                                X