Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy, Veronica Mars, Dollhouse, Hex

Comment

• Life on Mars , Ashes to Ashes are both excellent (I think there may be a US version of Life on Mars but Im talking about the UK one), Alcatraz is excellent (shame it got cancelled but still worth a view), Reaper was good (another cancelled series sadly), Big Bang Theory is fantastic, Boss with Kelsey Grammar as the corrupt mayor is a real change for him, and well worth the watch.

Comment

• braking bad , the best TV series ever

Comment

• continuum, weeds, falling skies, house, dexter... those are best :)

Comment

• Breaking Bad, Dexter, How I met your mother, Skins (UK. The US version sucks).

Comment

• breaking bad - best show on televion now - this just gets better by the episode, to by the season, to epicness it is now
              sopranos - reruns cannot be run enough
              seinfeld - same as above
              sons of anarchy - this requires commitment, season 3 makes it all so so worth it, but 1-2 are good, but wow season 3!
              true blood - so off the hook akward and weird it is amazing. this season was a terrible start, but moments of greatness help. first 4 seasons, amazing!
              Spartacus - first season slow, but if you like history the politics just great. and as mentioned, it is like a really really well acted ponr show at times. lol :)
              Spartacus gods of the arena - prequel to the above, amazing!!!
              Spartaus season 3 - all events after the above 2, just awesome!!
              game of thrones - this requires huge commitment and attention. it is really good, but easy to get lost, specially during the conversations, i lose track as there are soooo many characters. lol
              Modern Family - from the very first episode, greatness is this show!!!
              Boardwalk empire - season 1 - good, history part is cool, but would say epic, season 2, AWESOME!! :)
              walking dead - second best show on tv today - like a movie every week. althought it is about a zombie apocolypse, that is just the back story!!! amazing amazing!!

there are alot more, but i hope this is a great start. i will be back with more for sure!!

Thanks,

Comment

• I am sure everybody mentioned the classics, but I want to suggest a few that you might not know yet:
                Shameless (US) - haven't seen the UK version, but US one is really great to watch. Highly recommended. Very explicit content though, so be warned.
                Homeland - very tense and great actors.
                Girls - great humor, very indie.
                Newsroom - well you've heard about this one. The acting might not be the best, but it's very enjoyable to watch.
                Suits - very entertaining. Same premise every week, but it still seems to be working.
                Portlandia - especially if your are from the Pacific NW, you have to see this. Very quirky and both lead actors do a great job.
                Once upon a time - very cheesy, but it works for me.

There's more - tons of it, but I guess this will do for now.

Comment

• Twin Peaks (you have to tolerate the cheese though, lots of high school love crap)
                  The Wired
                  Battlestar Galactica

I would suggest reading Game of Thrones instead of watching the show first.

Comment

• Fringe Fan here :)

Comment

• Howzat! Kerry Packer's War
                      The Gruen Transfer (Nation, Planet and Sweat)
                      Rake

Comment

• Don't know if it's already mentioned but:

THE BOONDOCKS, really funny :)

watch out for season 4 coming soon

Comment

• Originally posted by wpa2 View Post
                          braking bad , the best TV series ever
                          +1
                          Also, spartacus (all 3 seasons)

Comment

• Game Of thrones an Sherlock. Both have 2 Seasons.

Comment

• The Life & Times Of Tim. Watch it!!

Comment

• The League is hilarious
                                JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
                                IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Working...
                                X