What is a good TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good TV Series

Wha would you guys recommend? I just finished watching seasons 1-6, and now started watching Dexter, Im almost done with that and idk what to get next, I was thinking either Scrubs or Kyle XY, dont know if theyre any good, but I've seen a few episodes of each and they seemed alright. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by Vice View Post
    Wha would you guys recommend? I just finished watching seasons 1-6, and now started watching Dexter, Im almost done with that and idk what to get next, I was thinking either Scrubs or Kyle XY, dont know if theyre any good, but I've seen a few episodes of each and they seemed alright. Any thoughts?
    Scrubs is amazing :D that should be one on your to do list. Also Weeds and True Blood are good also. I would watch those as well. Not sure about Kyle XY, but yes Scrubs, Weeds, and True blood are great to get into.
    Also Sons of Anarchy ! Almost forgot that lol.

Comment

I loved Spartacus, it an starz show so you know its good. BUT as a plus you get to see xena warrior princess's boobs alot. but that's only if your into that kind of thing. it bloody pervy and the plot is good too. check it out.
      Link: Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Comment

For drama I can recommend Breaking Bad, Mad Men and Rubicon. Once you get into it, these are truly amazing shows, with great humor too.
        Scrubs is good humor, although the last season is not quite as good as season 1-8.
        Lately I find The Big Bang Theory to be quite humorous too. Also, Seinfeld is a classic if you're into comedy.
        For more drama/action oriented shows I can recommend Fringe, Lost and Supernatural. But these are not for everyone.
        Last edited by Urahara; September 23, 2010, 04:15 AM. Reason: forgot something...

Comment

try Smallville or Supernatural this are good series (for me)
          xP

Comment

Try Chuck or Kyle XY.. Covert Affairs
            all of them are great! I enjoy from every episode that I see

Comment

oh breaking bad is too aowsome :D:D

Comment

ops i forgot lost and heroes are good too

Comment

Breaking Bad definitely makes the list. Some of my other favorites are Entourage, Californication, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Tosh.0

Comment

Cannot believe no one has suggested Prison Break yet. That one was epic from first season to last. If you like mind games and prison movies you definetly need to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      Cannot believe no one has suggested Prison Break yet. That one was epic from first season to last. If you like mind games and prison movies you definetly need to watch it.
                      I was thinking about prison break, but my friends said that after the first season once they escaped jail it got really gay. I guess i'll have to check it out for myself.

Also, what about Lost? I heard that it was pretty good, I never really saw an episode but I heard its basically a giant mindfuck from beginning to end?

Comment

Supernatural this are good series (:

Comment

Chuck and The Big Bang Theory are 2 series that must not be missed. Especially the first one. Chuck is absolutely awesome. It has lots of action, funny quotes and the Jeff-Lester-Morgan triplet trully delivers!

Comment

I'd recommend Weeds, Dark Blue, True blood, Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Jericho, 24, The Corner, Survivors and The Wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Vice View Post
                              I was thinking about prison break, but my friends said that after the first season once they escaped jail it got really gay. I guess i'll have to check it out for myself.

Also, what about Lost? I heard that it was pretty good, I never really saw an episode but I heard its basically a giant mindfuck from beginning to end?
                              I've seen both of these series, I watched Lost since the beginning of season 3, but I didn't watch prison break until after the whole series had finished. Both are amazing shows, but part of me like the prison-break series better, but honestly it's too hard to pick. I think both are shows you have to at least check out
                              http://imgur.com/KZODE.png

Comment

Working...
                              X