Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite Anime shows/Recommendations

Do you watch anime ?
    I am sure that there are a lot of anime fans here so what are your favorite anime shows and what anime would you recommend???
    My favorites > Death Note, Code Geass, Hellsing, Blood + and now I'm watching Gungrave and so far I like it.

My favorite anime shows are Saint Seiya (The Original Series), now I am watching The Lost Canvas, also Naruto and Bleach
    He has lived in the sky since the mythology, a unique creature who uses the sky as his grass. Always watches silently the slightest movement, nobody believes on his existence and yet they feel his presence. Whenever you feel afraid, in pain or helpless that creature will comfort you with his sacred wings. His heart knows no evil, without a doubt he will always stop all evil, if you ever need him all you need to do is look up high, whenever you see a meteor you'll notice his flying trace in the sky, many have tried to capture him before but have always failed, don't ever try to cut off his wings for they are the the hope that forever lives on his heart.

Comment

i liked DBZ series.. DBZ GT series.. Full metal Alchemist was awesome too! Heard good things about DMC and Naruto.. Will download those soon

Comment

There another thread here http://www.torrent-invites.com/movie...ite-anime.html ^^ Also I enjoy one piece,bleach,naruto,rurouni kenshin,inuyasha and more to think lol.

Comment

I Love Animes I recommend everyone to watch Code Geass at any cost you will love it i guarantee you !!
          sigpic

A new breed, A new generation. D-generation X, you can not stop him, slow him down, or shield yourself from his gaze. He is here to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and we're all out of gum. He is DX, he is Exalted . . .

Comment

Hell, i grew up with watching anime.

My favs are Death Note, Gungrave. and Claymore

Comment

My favorite anime Detective conan,Journey to the west(saiyuki),Fullmetal alchemist.
              "If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side"

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1269/thorbw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by torrentboy
                I watch Naruto Shippuden best anime ever
                QFT(Quoted For Truth)

Anybody know where I can find a subbed version of the newest movie "inheritors of the will of fire"? I know its not legally out yet, but some people in japan did cam it and sub it themselves. however these are mad hard to find(atleast for me).

Comment

I'm not huge fan of long series like one piece, bleach and naruto (though i'am watching Hokuto no ken and naruto). I like more short animes that have only 12-26 episodes. My favorite animes are Clannad+Clannad After Story (Best Romance anime there is and made me cry like a little girl ;__;), Claymore (Best Fantasy anime i've seen so far) and Golden Boy (laughed whole anime. so hilarious. I recommend u watch this first with eng subs and after that eng dub.)

Now i'am watching Kiss x Sis (borderline hentai + fake incest ) and Hokuto no ken (Badass guy wandering in apocalyptic wasteland beating shit out of bad guys)

Comment

I liked the Melancholy of Hiross suzimaya something.

Also the music to Paranoia Agent rocks. "Don't be afraid of such things as tidal waves! Stretch your legs out to tomorrow." Decent cartoon too.

Comment

Anime!

Hey, my favorite anime is Ruroni Kenshin, Hajime No Ippo, Initial D, Wangan Midnight, and Dragon Ball Z! These anime are the ones I watch most. I loved Ruroni Kenshin, and watched all 96 episodes. Great swordsman, Also Hajime No Ippo is like kenshin but boxing instead of swords. Awesome as well. And I love my racing!

sigpic

He's immortal, born from mortal flesh and blood. He lives throught the milleniums, watchin the rise and downfall of the world. Preparations will be made for the day he will walk the Earth. Nobody will escape his wrath, youd wish you'd never been born. Made from the Devil, raised by God. He'll make you shiver, and take care of you at the same time. Don't question his actions, or you will pay greatly. Nobody doubts his minds, 'cuz in the end, he'll end up victoriously. He's everlasting, a true elevated. He is the god-like creature, he will forever be The Exalted.

.....Special Thanks To.....
                      Veritas for repping me in, Bane for FTN, Mman17, Tzp and Badabaing for Signature & Avatar.

.....Thanks To.....
                      JustJenna, DryBones, RiverSide, Studd, Morph, ShadowBuild, GameStuff, TorrentBeast, Enigma78, Josh, Choppers, Darander, Subkar, Majid, AJ. BuckyShort, BridSkid, Sam8cb, Pegasus28, TheLetterZ, Jameo, BogBog,Trevor, Admiral, MrInternet, JamesG, Bugs Bunny & T.I

Comment

one piece! (still haven't seen this week's episode: is it any good? or just filler again grr)

also great: hunterxhunter, full metal alchemist and Neon Genesis of course.

any recommendations for other anime's that are similar in style and I might enjoy?

Comment

I don't watch Anime show very much, but I still have my fav, that is [email protected]@

Comment

I like serious anime series the best. Ones with a good storyline that you can appreciate in the same way as you would reading a book. My favourite would have to be Death Note though. :001_tt2:

Comment

My favourite anime are Ghost in the shell series (mind/body dichotomy) ,Lain the serial experiment ("real" reality/virtual reality dichotomy) ,Kino's Journey (traveling and relativism),Neon Genesis Evangelion (built upon the Qabbalah). I think all of those have very deep meanings.

Comment

Working...
                              X