Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight New moon

I cannot wait for this to hit the r5s.
    Even tho i shouldn't be watching such cheesy, but i liked Harry Potter too.

Any insight words on when this might hit?

Can't be too long now, the twilight fans are gonna explode if they don't get their fix soon.

Comment

I will go on their premire

Comment

I will see it, but have doubt's it will be a great movie... the first one wasn't all that special, but this one should be more action packed, so we'll see. We really need a good vampire movie.

Comment

Originally posted by executioner View Post
          I will see it, but have doubt's it will be a great movie... the first one wasn't all that special, but this one should be more action packed, so we'll see. We really need a good vampire movie.
          Have u read the book.....
          Have seen the movie TWILIGHT....
          I am really waiting for NEW MOON....

Comment

it won't be long now, though i have to say the books are 10 times greater but i only got half way through new moon before i couldn't be bothered anymore.

In the name of the best within me, I radiate a light by which others may see their own way in dark streets of life while I pursue my quest for excellence with an urge to serve others at whatever cost as I rise to the occasion, staying true to my ideals, beliefs and commitments and as the heroes of all time have guided me by example, so shall I guide you with my strength and dedication to persevere and endure all responsibilities on this trail of bliss and perfection-the path of The Exalted.

Comment

Majid. made me LMAO

Comment

I probably won't see this in the cinema, I'm not a very big fan, I will just download when it comes to DVD or R5. But supposedly the books are much better, same as harry potter, the books are much better but the story is ruined with the movies, especially in "The Half Blood Prince". I literally wanted to ring up the director and completely verbally abuse him over the phone for producing such badness.

Comment

New moon ... Interesting stuff !

Comment

that's gonna be very good movie :)

Comment

Working...
                    X