favorite marvel movie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite marvel movie?

what's the best marvel movie? both in cinematic univserse and otherwise (x-men/spider-man movies)

Mine is prolly "The Avengers" What is yours^^?
    sigpic

Comment

Check blade 1 and 2 if u havent seen them. They are old but i liked them alot/

Comment

the Avengers Movie is good, i also like the latest spider-man and hulk movies.

its not out yet be the next captain america movie looks really good

Comment

My favourite Marvel movie is Iron Man 1. Iron man has always been the best developed character in the marvel movies. I also enjoyed toby mcguire's spiderman 1 and 2.

Comment

my personal is a tie between avengers and spider-man2

Comment

I watched the new Thor yesterday and really liked it. I haven't seen all of the Iron Man and Spiderman movies but Thor: The Dark World is definitely my favourite so far.

Comment

Ang Lees "Hulk".....

>.>

Not buying it?

Yeah, no. I'll give a very slight victory to "Captain America - The First Avenger". Lots of Marvel-movies are stronger in certain aspects, but the Cap movie is just generally good at everything. I loved the feel of Spider-Man 2, I loved the casting in Iron Man 1, I loved the fan-service in the Avengers etc, but in Cap's first solo-flick, I found it all come together in a way that made it (though only slightly) elevate beyond it's peers.

Obviously I have to mention that the Avengers was spectacular, and will probably be used as a case-study for years to come on how to build and execute this kind of on-screen continuity and storytelling, but I'll ultimately say it's biggest flaw is also it's greatest strenght - it needs you to have seen and enjoyed the movies building up to it. For a casual cinemagoer, Cap is a classically structured movie with a charm and excitement that doesn't sacrifice character-arc or require any previous buildup. It also builds more directly into the Avengers than any of the other phase-1 films (possibly outside of Iron Man 2 - which I think went a little overboard on that aspect).

Not a clear winner, and I'd welcome differing opinions, but still my choice. I love the character of Steve Rogers, and I have a soft-spot for anything WWII.

Also, that Hulk movie where he fights those dogs. That was pretty badass >.>

Comment

Originally posted by DragoonC View Post
                  Yeah, no. I'll give a very slight victory to "Captain America - The First Avenger". Lots of Marvel-movies are stronger in certain aspects, but the Cap movie is just generally good at everything. I loved the feel of Spider-Man 2, I loved the casting in Iron Man 1, I loved the fan-service in the Avengers etc, but in Cap's first solo-flick, I found it all come together in a way that made it (though only slightly) elevate beyond it's peers.

Obviously I have to mention that the Avengers was spectacular, and will probably be used as a case-study for years to come on how to build and execute this kind of on-screen continuity and storytelling, but I'll ultimately say it's biggest flaw is also it's greatest strenght - it needs you to have seen and enjoyed the movies building up to it. For a casual cinemagoer, Cap is a classically structured movie with a charm and excitement that doesn't sacrifice character-arc or require any previous buildup. It also builds more directly into the Avengers than any of the other phase-1 films (possibly outside of Iron Man 2 - which I think went a little overboard on that aspect).
                  This is exactly how I feel. On first viewing, I enjoyed Avengers more, but later after a second viewing of both, I like Captain America best. Avengers is definitely more of a blockbuster type of flick but Captain America - The First Avenger is the stronger movie - at least in my opinion. I loved the characterization of Captain America. While Cap isn't my favorite over-all Marvel character, I think his character has been adapted to the screen the best.

I can't wait until the new Captain America film comes out.

Comment

1. The Avengers
                    2. Iron Man

Comment

Hmmmm for me captain America was a bit boring, granted I'm not a huge cap fan but I thought the film could have been better, avengers and iron man are my favourite, but then they are all good in there own way.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Captain America
                        A very special thank-you to LaFemmeFatal for my VIP!
                        I am very gracious and she is just awesome!

Comment

Spiderman 1,2,3. Not the new remake:(

Comment

Avengers n xmen first class

Comment

Thor, The Avengers and Iron Man

Comment

Working...
                              X