apple or samsung phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apple or samsung phones

Which is a better Phone - The current Iphone? or Samsung phones?

iPhone 4(Rock)S
    The Seedbox From Scratch Script

I'm not a native english speaker and my writing and (even) understanding of the language is far, far away from fluent, so, if you, native english speaker or not, have enough linguistic proficiency and found something in my words which you are absolutely certain that is a grammar or spell error, please, feel free correct me by PM or even expose it (so people learn from my errors), just don't go (too) off topic and don't make me more unsure than I already am.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefteris View Post
      iPhone 4(Rock)S
      Yea, +1 for IPhone 4s too :)

Comment

Is it a troll topic ?
        Apple fan will say iphone 4S and Samsung fan will say galaxy S3.
        Guess what i am :

It is just that i prefer android than ios because android is based on a linux kernel.
        PS : I have an HTC

Comment

iPhone any time of any day of any month of any year.

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

i can say without bias as i have used both an iphone and samsung galaxy S

Comment

Samsung, but only the Samsung Galaxy S over iphone.

Comment

Samsung! I think it just has way more potential
              You're not limited by size or capability either

Comment

Samsung phones .. of course...........
                Many Thanks to Flobie for the VIP...

The Chocolate Guy

sigpic

Comment

I'm going with Samsung. I'm not a big iPhone fan at all

Comment

I heard the iPhone has 4G now.. lol

Comment

Android all the way...Personally I would wait for the new Nexus devices and compare them to the S3.

Comment

S3 is for humans!
                        nothing else
                        Special thanks to SiniuS for VIP giveaway and those who supported me!

Comment

After having used a iPhone 4 and a fake Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 4.1 and keeping up to date with the 4S & 5 and Samsung Galaxy S ii and iii I would DEFINITELY say that if you are into your gadgets, you know how to use the software and you are a bit of a geek go for anything that runs Android over iOS. These days most smartphones are as good as eachother, but the flexibility that Android allows you over what iOS allows is just so much more. Even a jailbroken iPhone can't compete with what you can do on Android, i mean just being part of a torrent community should be answer enough. Can you download music, tv programs, films via torrent on the iPhone and watch them straight away? NO. Can you do that on any android device? YES!

Comment

Originally posted by atticus88 View Post
                            After having used a iPhone 4 and a fake Samsung Galaxy Tab running Android 4.1 and keeping up to date with the 4S & 5 and Samsung Galaxy S ii and iii I would DEFINITELY say that if you are into your gadgets, you know how to use the software and you are a bit of a geek go for anything that runs Android over iOS. These days most smartphones are as good as eachother, but the flexibility that Android allows you over what iOS allows is just so much more. Even a jailbroken iPhone can't compete with what you can do on Android, i mean just being part of a torrent community should be answer enough. Can you download music, tv programs, films via torrent on the iPhone and watch them straight away? NO. Can you do that on any android device? YES!
                            aha ..that will be great..
                            using nokia E6...never thought of it also..

Comment

Originally posted by leo0412 View Post
                              Which is a better Phone - The current Iphone? or Samsung phones?
                              I prefer HTC's

Comment

Working...
                              X