What phone are you currently using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sony xperia go
    We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Comment

• Still using my Samsung Galaxy S :D
      The sound is just awesome with Voodoo Sound installed.

Comment

• Now i this phone using and for me very much good.
        Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

Comment

• Currently got an iPhone 4s but looking at upgrading in the near future to somthing samsung but will decide closer to upgrading.

Comment

• Currently using a very smashed up Samsung Nexus S. Really regretting not using a cheaper phone for work and keeping my Nexus at home...It actually has chips in the screen and more cracks then I can count. Still works fine oddly enough. Go gorilla glass go! :)

Comment

• Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus (S7500)

Comment

• nokia n95 hold it since 2009

sigpic

special thanks to T-I 's 常绿, extJSDB

Comment

• Final Fantasy 7 fanfare remix!! By Random.

** edit**

oops wrong thread lol..

Using SGS2 T-989
                  Last edited by tinytinyTIMMY; December 2, 2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• I must say that I've been a Apple slappy for years. Love the iPhone, and have always owned one. But ever since my work bought me a Droid Razr, I find myself liking it more and more. Love Androids open platform, find it a bit buggy though. iOS is very stable, but your pretty much at the will of Apple and the app store.

Comment

• iPhone 4S. I love the quality of the iPhone and the battery life. I tried all the Droids for years and although I do like many things about it, I love my iPhone.

Comment

• Unlocked iPhone 5.
                        No case!

Comment

• After I broke my HTC MyTouch, which I hated, I went for the iPhone 5 64GB, and I hated that too. So I went back to Android with a Samsung Galaxy S III and I'm content.

I sold my iPhone on eBay, and now the buyer is trying to rip me off and making false claims, but that's a whole other story.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Had an HTC Inspire, but that didn't work out. So I've had a Samsung S3 for a few months (and on another carrier), and it's been great so far. Little quirks here or there, but that's mostly on the carrier end.

Comment

• Well I have had the iPhone 4 for the last two years... Tired of it, and iOS. Finally jumping ship now. Ordered a Nexus 4 and getting it in January. Can't wait.

Comment

• Sony ericsson Xperia Ray

Comment

Working...
                                X