No announcement yet.

What phone are you currently using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III running SynergyRom 1.7 with an Unlocked bootloader ;)

Comment

droid 4 refurbished. Works well, just wish there were more custom roms for it.

Comment

Currently running with an Epic 4g (non-touch), though I'll have a Galaxy SIII in about a month. Gawds that thing looks sweet!

Comment

Currently have a Samsung Galaxy S but will be upgrading to the SIII soon hopefully.

Comment

HTC Rezound
            s-off, rooted, custom rom
            JOIN US ON IRC FOR CHATTING, FUN, GAMES & PRIZES!

How To Connect To IRC

IRC Word Game
            IRC Word Game Prizes

Comment

Samsung Galaxy Ace
              sigpic

Comment

galaxy pocket user.
                ..thanks to gblaze for my avatar

Some persons have an daunting presence, one that can foretell fear in their opponents eyes and bring a sense of vanquish right away. Whether it be their proficiency in their respected field or simply, their stature, intimidation comes to mind when speaking of him..an exalted

Comment

LG GT540. I hate it with a passion. 600 MHz processor, 156 MB RAM, 139 MB internal space. It's definitely not a phone for gaming. :S

Comment

I have a samsung Galaxy S Plus.. I love it.. it's like my right arm...I have a total aversion to Iphones...
                    But each to thier own!!!

Comment

LG Optimus One. Low-end, but it's not that bad.

Comment

i'm quite a apple addicted and i have an iphone 4 16 gb. i'm not sure if i will take the next one or not... the sam s3 it's really tempting me...

Comment

Motorola V551 flip phone --- dropped my iphone 4s in a lake and im awaiting a new digitizer and lcd -- hard to believe that this phone was one of the best in its day

Comment

I have a low spec, querty phone 39 here - Huawei G6

Comment

HTC Sensation 4G

I have it rooted and modded. The phone is still pretty fast considering it is pushing 1.5 years old.

Comment

still using my good old Nokia Phone.. and waiting to see if there will be better windows phones later or end of this year

Comment

Working...
                                X