No announcement yet.

What phone are you currently using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. I love this phone.
    Retired Admin of
    sigpic
    I have been a part of all of these trackers
    PtN, ScT, HDBits.org, Blackcats, What.cd, Oink.cd, Waffles.fm, ScL, SCC, BitMeTV, BitMe, ChristianTorrents, TehConnection, Elektronik, TL, RevTT, x264, Leecherslair, SceneFZ, Torrent Damage, The Vault, The Horror Charnel, UG, BitHQ, HD-bits.ro, Libble, Wunza, FunFile, STMusic, SuperTorrents, Filemp3, Demonoid, and plenty more I'm sure (:

Comment

• note 8 and love my phone, been a note user since note 1. Only time it changed was when the whole issue with note 7 came around and forcefully I had to return it but kept it for a couple months after the recall. I then went to a LGv20 since I did not want the s8 especially when s9 was soon to come out. A few months later I changed carriers and went to the s8+ and then upgraded to the note 8 when released and I will get the note 9 too.

Comment

• Samsung S7 Edge. It's lasted me for a few years now. The screen is cracked a bit, but it still works perfectly, no complaints.
        If it breaks I will probably end up buying another one again because it's hard to find a phone that doesn't annoy me.

Comment

• I have a cheap ZTE N817 (Android) that cost me 10 dollars. For being as cheap as it is, I'm impressed how many apps it can run... though sometimes apps do crash which sucks.

Comment

• I have Huawei Honor 9 but I want to replace it because of tension between the US government and China. They say Huawei phones can lose future Android updates. Although I don't use the Internet a lot on my phone, I make a lot of calls (and use this site https://areacodes.net/303 to find area codes). So I don't think I'll be affected anyhow by these restrictions.

Comment

• iPhone 3G

Comment

• Personally I have two mobile phones, Lenovo on Android and iPhone 11. Good devices which cover all my needs. I am also interested in new Android Tablets, I need such device for my new job. Do you have tablet? What modern models can you recommend to buy? For example what about Samsung Galaxy Tab S6?

Comment

Working...
                X