• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy SII
    Blackberry Curve 8250
    Nokia 101
    sigpic

Towering over the fallen he stands. All-knowing, Just, that which lesser men aspire to be. There is naught he can't accomplish once he sets his gaze upon a goal, for he is, The Exalted.

Comment

Samsung Galaxy SI

Comment

Google HTC Nexus 1
        Nokia 5800 XM
        Nokia X2

Comment

Originally posted by TheScorpion View Post
          Using a Samsung Galaxy Gio, I wanted the Galaxy Ace but they were sold out.
          I really needed a new phone that day, so I bought the cheaper version. xD
          I actually wanted the Iphone, but sold out at my store.
          sigpic
          A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
          If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

Droid Bionic till contract is up =/

Comment

Samsung Galaxy pocket . Its not a great phone but i was never into smartphones so i needed a cheap one to start with...
              Thanks so much Flobie for my colour

Also special thanks to ghost6945 KurrupT SiniuS Lucia gblaze Are451 End Poopderp salsal Raum
              for being plain awesome

Comment

HTC HD7 - I hate Windows mobile. Should've done more research before I got it...

Comment

HTC Desire Running android Honeycomb - I hate it

Never knew how much I loved iPhones till I had to use this piece of dog excrement lol
                  sigpic

3x Science HD - 55%

Comment

iphone 4 with a game boy cover.

Comment

Decided to ditch Apple after my contract ended recently. Really, REALLY wanted a Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but they were out of stock and never coming back, so I ended up with a Samsung Galaxy Note instead. I have huge hands, so a big phone is a must - the iPhone is just too fiddly. My girlfriend inherited my iPhone 4 and is very happy as it is her first smartphone, just as it was mine. A couple of weeks in and I am loving the flexibility of Android. Gonna root the bugger soon, maybe play with some custom ROMs.

If anyone is as sick of the TouchWiz launcher as I already am, I strongly recommend trying out Holo Launcher. Basically the same look and feel as the stock launcher of ICS, but works for any Android version after and including 2.2. Fast and flexible, allows you to edit the labels and icons of your apps and shortcuts, change grid size and more. Really nice.

My current home screen:

The circular icons are from MetroStation

Comment

iPhone 3gs.. Waiting for the iPhone 5

Comment

Samsung Galaxy S III :)

Comment

Apple iPhone 4s

Yea some androids are pretty awesome, but I will always love the iPhone more. Not to mention the photo streaming to all of the other apple stuff I have.

Comment

Currently using the Nokia Lumia 800, and waiting for WP8 to upgrade.

Comment

I'm a new smartphone user with an HTC One V. Used to be a Blackberry Curve 8530 user.

Comment

Working...
                                X