No announcement yet.

What phone are you currently using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im using a iphone 4s for work and a HTC one x (running cyanogenmod) for personal.

im starting to hate my HTC though because it just drinks the battery and i cant really use it that much.

Comment

• Im using a Lumia 920.
      http://www.speedtest.net/result/3314782553.png

Comment

• Originally posted by soulfire View Post
        Im using a Lumia 920.
        Never been a fan of WIndows Phone.... but heard good reviews about 920.. maybe this can be the saving act by Nokia (teamed with Microsoft)

Comment

• I'm using the Nokia 720 - just got an update that made the touchscreen far more sensitive which I like.

Does everything I want.

The Here maps are fantastic for me better than my crappy GPS and all offline.

This is Windows 8 's true home - not on a desktop without a touch screen

Comment

• Originally posted by Wundurra View Post
            I'm using the Nokia 720 - just got an update that made the touchscreen far more sensitive which I like.

Does everything I want.

The Here maps are fantastic for me better than my crappy GPS and all offline.

This is Windows 8 's true home - not on a desktop without a touch screen

So You're a win 7 user on Desktop/Notebooks?

Comment

• Originally posted by dahpatriot View Post
              So You're a win 7 user on Desktop/Notebooks?
              Well my main PC (desktop) is running 7 but has 8 loaded bootable too, my torrentbox runs Vista (don't ask),
              my laptop runs XP (It's old and mainly used to talk to routers etc) and my server runs NetBSD

My workshop machines both run XP too, so a bit of everything.

Oh and My old iMac runs SnowLeopard and my Amiga runs AmigaOS but they usually sit in the workshop gathering dust.

I usually run 7 on my main box because it works with everything I use and I prefer the interface to 8 - yes I know you can get addons but I try and run OS's without them - it helps me give
              phone support to clients if the options I'm looking at are the same as theirs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wundurra View Post
                Well my main PC (desktop) is running 7 but has 8 loaded bootable too, my torrentbox runs Vista (don't ask),
                my laptop runs XP (It's old and mainly used to talk to routers etc) and my server runs NetBSD

My workshop machines both run XP too, so a bit of everything.

Oh and My old iMac runs SnowLeopard and my Amiga runs AmigaOS but they usually sit in the workshop gathering dust.

I usually run 7 on my main box because it works with everything I use and I prefer the interface to 8 - yes I know you can get addons but I try and run OS's without them - it helps me give
                phone support to clients if the options I'm looking at are the same as theirs.
                My Head Hurts... Too Much Information!

Comment

• Originally posted by dahpatriot View Post
                  My Head Hurts... Too Much Information!
                  I guess Arsenal's your local team them? you Londoner's are all the same, sorry I'll type slowly next time

Only jokin

Comment

• Blackberry 9800

Going to get the BB Z10 soon :)
                    Last edited by HELLenic; November 3, 2013, 12:07 AM.
                    :evil: HELLenic = Greek which came out of HELL :evil:

Comment

• Xperia Ray updated too andoid 4.1 :D

Comment

• I kind of miss the iPhone. Even though it doesn't do nearly as much as my GS4 does. The only reason is because it integrates a little better with my MACS than the droid.

Comment

• Galaxy Nexus running CM 10.2
                          Working well 2 years on. Will probably update this time next year.

Comment

• HTC One running ViperOne 2.7.0. Best phone i've ever had. Smooth, fast and basically with no lag.

Comment

• Huawei Ascend P6

Comment

• I'm using a Galaxy S2, it's 2 years old. For my next upgrade I'm considering the S4, Nexus 5, or HTC One, any recommendations?

Comment

Working...
                                X