No announcement yet.

What phone are you currently using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just upgraded to a Blackberry Bold 9900. Great phone for work.

Went to get an upgrade for the missus on Saturday and she got the Samsung Galaxy 3. Wow. What an amazing phone. Im a little green with envy.

Comment

Nokia E5 Is a pretty good bussnies phone and it's great for text messages.

Comment

samsung exhibit ii

nice little budget phone. its rooted with bloatware removed. thought about getting the samsung nexus but i just not going to put out that kind of money.

Comment

i am using nokia x6 :p and i am switching it with some android mobile in upcoming days :)
          Thank you T-I for everything
          Special Thanks to
          DSRTG for giving me VIP
          Thanks to Gblaze for my avatar
          My GA:
          10%, 33%, 55% , Bonus, VIP
          My Requests: FTN, Hdbits.org, Pedro
          If you need any sort of help from me, feel free to PM me

Comment

I'm using the HTC One X. I don't know what the back of this phone is made of, but I'm starting to think it could take a bullet for me. I accidentally dropped this off a porch that was elevated ~8 feet, and it landed on the back perfectly fine.

So yeah, I love this phone. I'm really surprised there aren't that many "iPhone" posts.
            The biggest mistakes are the ones you're too scared to make.

Comment

MYtouch4g slide. Waiting for that Jellybean rom to be stable

Comment

Samsung Galaxy Nexus on 4.1.1 :-D
                Love my nexus now that Jelly Bean has made it a more complete OS.

Comment

Still using xperia x10, still no problems and could do w/e i want.

New Galaxy is tempting though :P

Comment

Using Galaxy S3 but prefers Nexus

Comment

SGS2 with JellyBean 4.1.1! Just got my Nexus 7 as well.. another reason for the wifey to get pissed that my head is stuck in an electronic device all day! :p

Comment

iPhone 4

Not sure if next will be a Samsung Galaxy SIII or the next iPhone (4S or 5... it deppends when I will change mine)

Comment

I've got the Galaxy Nexus. Thinking about changing it, 16GB is too little storage for what I'd like to tote around.

Comment

Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini-pro. Terrible battery life. Small screen.

On the plus side, it has a fast processor (though single-core) and slide-out QWERTY.

Comment

Currently using a Samsung Galaxy S2.
                              sigpic
                              A proud Torrent-Invite Introduction Crew.
                              If you need help with anything, just send me a pm,

Comment

Using a Samsung Galaxy Gio, I wanted the Galaxy Ace but they were sold out.
                                I really needed a new phone that day, so I bought the cheaper version. xD

Comment

Working...
                                X