Clear All

• samsung galaxy mini 2.
    my first android phone :D

Comment

• Galaxy S3 here too, switched from iPhone 4S, never looked back

Comment

• Nokia E66. Simply Gold

Comment

• Samsung S5510. Best damn clamshell phone ever. Small and reliable. Been thinking of buying a new smartphone but then I realized I would never use any of it's features since i'm only texting and calling most of the time.

Comment

• O break/lose all my mobile phones, so I have to use cheap ones.

Samsung gt-e1050

Comment

• LG Optimus 2X. There was a battle between LG and Optimus 2X customers for ICS. Still I got no official ICS on LG software update utility for my P990. Still don't know what is the reason. It says I already have to latest android version. But I have Android v2.3.4. ICS has been released before few weeks. And no, I did not tried to update manually as I'm frighted about something bad will happen.

Comment

• Samsung Galaxy S2, works perfectly for me :)
                Giveaways: IPT | AB | TVT | JPop | MyA | UG | BHD | C-B

Comment

• Galaxy S3 LTE (i9305). LTE is such a beast.
                  I'll never buy a phone without LTE again. Wish the nexus 4 had LTE.

Comment

• iPhone 4 and happy with it. Had the Galaxy S1 before it. Like both but prefer iPhone's content over S1's customizability.

Comment

• Originally posted by HatsuneMiku View Post
                      Samsung Galaxy S2, works perfectly for me :)
                      Good phone indeed. Got it as christmas gift for my dad. I hope he will finally stop complaining about how bad his phone is (Galaxy Y). ;)
                      I own the Galaxy Nexus for half a year now and I am completely satisfied with it. The only replacement would be a newer Nexus.

Comment

• Originally posted by p2plover View Post
                        LG Optimus 2X. There was a battle between LG and Optimus 2X customers for ICS. Still I got no official ICS on LG software update utility for my P990. Still don't know what is the reason. It says I already have to latest android version. But I have Android v2.3.4. ICS has been released before few weeks. And no, I did not tried to update manually as I'm frighted about something bad will happen.
                        Yeah LG is scum like that. They lock the bootloader so dev's cant even create custom ROM's. Unless is the LG Nexus 4 its a no go

Comment

• Motorola droid RAZR! :)

Comment

• lg optimus one p500. If i was to buy a new phone I'd get the samsung galaxy s3, but not until my current phone dies.

Comment

• Right now I am using a Samsung Nexus S. But I recently bought a LG Nexus 4 at the Play Store for 299€. It said the Phone will ship in 4 to 5 weeks. So I still have to wait a little. I'm really looking forward to getting it. The Nexus S got quite slow on the new OSs and this is quite annoying. Furthermore the Nexus 4 is such a good deal, you would be stupid not to buy one.(No offence)
                              I also read they want to sell the Nexus 4 for something like 600€ in country's google doesn't sell it in. I actually missed the first round of shipping ... When I got the e-mail that it's available it was allready sold out. But thankfully they got them back in stock soon after

Comment

• I am using HTC Wildfire for almost 2 yrs.Now its time to upgrade.May be nexus 4 or s3 or iphone 5..Any suggestions ??

Comment

Working...
                                X