Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BillShiphr
    replied
    Energy is a very harmful thing, in fact, but it helps out so much when you need to do something urgently, and there is no strength and energy for it. And just the other day I see some website, I went and saw some natural dietary supplements, you can also click here. I don't know, they look interesting and tempting, I think I'll try it.

Leave a comment:

• dawducan
    replied
    My workouts have been getting more intense lately because I've been using more machines and equipment to make my body leaner and tighter.
    I primarily use help from https://fitbodybuzz.com/best-calf-raise-machine-reviews/. This is one of my favorite pieces of equipment that develops the most finicky muscle, namely the calf. I have spent much time in the past in order to see more effective results, but only with the use of this trainer, I was able to achieve it.
    Last edited by dawducan; August 24, 2021, 05:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• benjabelw
    replied
    Good sharing buddy. I needed it

Leave a comment:

• Lamissy
    replied
    Pain in the hip after running can be the cause of further development of some disease or its cause. I recommend you to read the articles on the Internet for more info on the subject. Don't delay the treatment and diagnosis of the disease, because it could be a reason for a more complicated illness, that could become a real problem in your life. Stay healthy and care about yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Albin0
    replied
    I think that such intense work can lead to stress. After this workout, your body needs to have a good relaxation. I think this link with its information about cbd oils and cbd bath bombs can be really useful for you. It helps to have a good rest and relax your body

Leave a comment:

• typhoon2
    replied
    Abdominals would be it

Leave a comment:

• Dr_Lester
    replied
    If you only have time to do one exercise per day, which one should it be?

Leave a comment:

• Freja
    replied
    Walking is the best exercise

Leave a comment:

• foxxxman
    replied
    an other bookmark that i 'll never visit again..

Leave a comment:

• FacelessMan666
    started a topic High intensity work-out

High intensity work-out

Hey all !

I'm a busy doctor/postgrad student who nonetheless loves to be in shape. I rarely find time to go to a gym on a regular schedule.

And as we know, consistency and sticking to a regimen is the key to fitness.

So here's a short, sweet but intense work-out plan I designed for myself. Trust me, after one month of this, you'll find yourself stronger, fitter and leaner.

This is for all you people who're either too busy to go to a gym, or can't afford it or are just too lazy to get your butts off your house

You only need to shell out a few dollars for :
    i) a barbell rod
    ii) a pair of 2.5 kilo, 5 kilo and 10 kilo weights to go with the barbell.

1. Stretch : spend 5 mins on stretching your shoulders, triceps, back ( side-to-side AND rotation), hips and hamstrings. You gotta feel that stretch on the tendons.

2. A brief cardio of about 200 skips on the rope : if you can't get to it, then start with 50 on day 1. Then increase by 10 or 20 every day. The key is to do as many skips to feel warmed up, not tire yourself out.

3. Now the main muscle exercises : I do the following exercises in the same order, with a gap of not more than 15 seconds between consecutive exercises. It keeps it fast, explosive and really gives a pump. DO AS MANY REPS OF EACH EXERCISE AS YOU CAN, STOPPING JUST BEFORE FAILURE. Here they are:
    a. Regular Push ups
    b. Barbell bicep curls
    c. Standing Barbell shoulder presses
    d. Diamond push ups
    e. Medium wide grip pull-ups

If done right, you'll be finished with the above workout within 30-40 mintues max and you'll be pooped out of your soul

Oh and another very important advice : Fitness is 40% exercise and 60% diet.
    If you have any questions regarding diet or anything else, feel free to comment on this thread. I'll be happy to reply.
Working...
X