Intermittent Fasting Helps You Loose Weight & be Healthier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent Fasting Helps You Loose Weight & be Healthier

Of course, you have to combine a little exercise like walking & try not to binge eat when not fasting, but it does work:
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...ealthier-life/
    sigpic

I've done this for 6 months for body buliding and saw great results, your bodies hormone levels are optimal for building muscle since your body uses the food it receives more efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by DatEriGuy View Post
      I've done this for 6 months for body buliding and saw great results, your bodies hormone levels are optimal for building muscle since your body uses the food it receives more efficiently.
      Yes, me too, lost 1Kg/M for several months, then hit a plateau.
      I also heard about the hormone benefits, but hard to know if true unless you have blood tests.
      Should also be notes, as you are well ware, that moderate fasting needs to be combined with some exercise to work properly...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWickerMan View Post
        Yes, me too, lost 1Kg/M for several months, then hit a plateau.
        I also heard about the hormone benefits, but hard to know if true unless you have blood tests.
        Should also be notes, as you are well ware, that moderate fasting needs to be combined with some exercise to work properly...
        Congrats! Yeah for optiminal results you should combine this with exercise, diet is 70%, exercise is 30%

Comment

I can confirm that intermittent fasting is a nice way to go. Without knowing about the research on intermittent fasting, I decided myself not to eat breakfast. It's mostly because I never felt benefits when eating breakfast. I was hungry pretty early either way. So I left out breakfast on a regular basis. Before noon, I was quite productive, too. Tea and water kept my stomach quiet :D

In the late afternoon I worked out (Insanity Max 30) and my performance was better than in the time before leaving out breakfast. I was surprised and kept on doing this for months. Only this weekend, I found out about intermittent fasting and about its benefits for getting training results.

Every time I was asked what I would eat for breakfast and I answered "I skip breakfast", I got funny looks. Now I can say it's a good thing to skip it :)

Comment

I've followed the Leangains protocol for years well powerlifting. Its one of the best methods i know for dealing with hunger on cuts.

Comment

I do it.

Comment

As far as I know, losing weight is not as easy as it may seem. It is not just trains and diet. Sometimes it influences our health badly. I feel like co-pay card amneal pharmaceuticals are necessary for me because I need really many remedies and I hope I will buy them all.

Comment

Hi friends! Decided to brag, I buy CBD oil in the UK. I was advised to do this by my dance instructor. Says it's a miracle cure. Fatigue of the legs as if it did not happen after use. I listened to it and bought it. Now you can't go anywhere without it. As soon as the training ends, I use it immediately.

Comment

Not sure what are you bragging about, Geraldo.
                    Last edited by Sasselayl; July 31, 2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

So useful post, thanks a lot for sharing it! By the way, I would like to say that I found the best solution for getting rid of anxiety. I also want to share it with you. Just try to use this CBD wholesale company where you will be able to choose the best product for relaxation. Open the link and make sure how useful it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X