No announcement yet.

Are you a vegetarian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The future of diets will come from the next "charming" marketing person. I truly believe in diets have:

1. Smaller portion
    2. Wide variety of food
    3. less snack

Look at Europe, they eat bread like crazy. Look at France, cheeeeeese. Look at Asia, noodles and rice and a lot of rice. There are so many different diets world wide that it is hard to argue that we should stop certain food group (from a health perspective, I understand the vegetarian diet from a animal kill/love etc). Anyway, my 2c.

Comment

I'm a normal guy with normal life. So that, I eat normaly.

Comment

I've stopped eating red meats so far which has been hard.

Now I need to stop eating chicn and daiy products which makes me tear up thinking about it aha

Comment

NOPE

Comment

No chance

Comment

I don't get why people care about that, sure it's sad for animals, but one person won't matter, there's no counter-argument to that. Also, it's our animalistic instinct to eat animals lower on the food chain, you won't hear a neanderthal whining about red or white meat, or gluten.

Comment

I was a lacto-ovo vegetarian (occasionally pescatarian) for about twenty years. Started transitioning to vegan last year and have been strictly vegan since the beginning of this year. I don't worry too much about the issue of getting enough protein or what-not, more than I concentrate on having a varied plant-based diet that is mostly whole foods rather than heavily processed. If I did a lot of working out or physical activity, then I would focus more on plant-based proteins and such, but for normal day-to-day living, it isn't that much of a concern.

Comment

Being a vegetarion because of animal killing is simply not a good idea. Only reason why someone should be a vegeterian is health issues with meat.

Comment

I am a carnivore for 3 months and then I go to a diet of mostly veggies.

Comment

Hi dude. You know, I am a vegetarian and this diet perfectly suits people who want to lose weight. I am one of the people who don't. I try to gain weight and be stronger than I am now. For it, I have even read ostarine guide. I heard that this is the means sportsmen take to have bigger muscles.

Comment

Comment

I am not a vegetarian but I try to eat healthy food. In order to do it, I started to grow vegetables in my own garden. It required me to buy sprayer but it was easy with the help of this review https://bestyardproducts.com/best-tow-behind-sprayer/ I bought a good tool at once.

Comment

Hello! I am a vegan and it helped a lot to lose excess weight. I realized that I don't wanna be involved in animals killing. So, I started losing weight after this decision. I thought that I would not find any worthy vegan restaurant but I was mistaken! The site https://vegan-maps.com gave me a lot of cool variants.

Comment

Oh, I have my own little garden and you know, right now I'm looking for some special weed barriers, can you please recommend me some good variants?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                                Oh, I have my own little garden, and you know, right now I'm looking for some special weed barriers, can you please recommend me some good variants?
                                Well, I will try to do it right now. Actually, I believe that you simply need to go and have a glance at various articles on the Internet, as it will definitely help you. For example, here on https://mygardenzone.com/best-weed-barriers/ you may compare the best variants and check all the positive and negative sides of each of them. I recommend you to think about this "ECOgardener Premium 5oz Landscape Fabric" variant

Comment

Working...
                                X