Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I normally use:
    Daily MultiVitamin
    100% Whey Gold Standard after each workout it's not cheap but it's the best for me
    sigpic

Comment

Multi's and Fish Oil when I remember.
      As for workout's my right hand clicks the mouse and my left supply's the splif

Comment

Multivitain
        Fish Oil
        Optimum Whey Protien
        BCAA after my workout
        ZMA before sleep (i get the most vividest dreams with this)

Comment

Every day :
          Fish oil (omega 3) tablets
          Vitamin C tablets
          Spirulina tablets

3-4 times a week (post workout) :
          WheyPRO80i

I dont really like using protein powders though so when i can i stick to eggs and natural protein rich foods.
          Thanks so much Flobie for my colour

Also special thanks to ghost6945 KurrupT SiniuS Lucia gblaze Are451 End Poopderp salsal Raum
          for being plain awesome

Comment

C
            D
            Zinc
            B-complex
            Iodine
            Magnesium
            Creatine

Comment

Whey protein
              Creatine

Comment

i tried some Optimum Gold Standard Whey Protein (choc flavor) and it tastes awesome. Apparently the strawberry is even better.
                It seems that protein shakes have come a long way in the last 4-5 years. (since the last time i used them)

Comment

Guys. I would like to share with you the excellent results of using wonderful CBD products after training, but please first read the article on this link cbd oil amazon. I think that after reading many will understand my choice and I wish good luck to all.

Comment

For every workout? Are you a sportsman? It is dope, bro! You know, I like to train sometimes, but I can't do it for a long time. It is pretty hard for me. Girls love muscles. You know, I have found a pretty interesting website https://www.LesbieMates.com It is for lesbians but it is my dream to have a date with two girls.

Comment

Fortunately, I take only vitamins and herbal remedies against erectile dysfunction. They are usually quite expensive but now I can use More Bonuses than ever before. That's why I want to buy more pills at this affordable price. Anyway I'm gonna use this pills

Comment

In fact, I would like to say that nowadays there are many various supplements that you might find useful, but I’m willing to say that precisely CBD will help you to make health better and relax. Accordingly, in this case I can say with the full confidence that this Blessed CBD will significantly assist you to improve state of affairs and forget about tiredness forever. So open the link and make sure how useful it is!

Comment

Working...
                        X