No announcement yet.

Do you have tattoos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Admittedly I do think full sleeves look good, but up to a certain age. I certainly wouldn't want to be 40-50+ with a full sleeve etc.

Comment

have a tattoo saying R.I.P to my brother and a friend... also have a barcode on my arm

Comment

Have not received a tattoo yet. I think sleeves are pretty neat and overall mural type tattoos. Nothing is more unpleasant than seeing a tramp stamp. They really put their thought into it. lol

Comment

Do not, but think they are cool if in moderation.

Comment

No, I'm not. I don't like any painting skin.

Comment

I have 8, my first tattoo was a memorial cross on my rib cage, that one hurt like crazy!

Comment

Love tattoos, but don't have yet, i will do this year in the left arm

Comment

guys, is a dilema... i think on getting a tattoo.. but i don't know with what... in my opinion tattoo should remember you of something, a happy day, a sad day...

Comment

No, never.

Comment

Nah, can't destroy the beauty that is my body

Comment

As for me, I'm in love with tattoos, but I like when they could unite in a certain composition. I have met a girl recently here https://www.seekmeetdate.com and she was tattooed from toes to head, even face. But she was looking awesome. But as for me, I would never do that with myself.

Comment

Hi guys, what is your recommendation for tattoo ink? I want to get a tattoo and choose ink so that it is of high quality so that the tattoo does not fade in a year and that it is not harmful to health.

Comment

My friend is a tattoo artist and he told me that Indian ink has been used for stick and poke tattoos for so long does not mean that you should be using it when you have better options readily available to you that are just as cheap, click here. India ink tends to suffer from color fade as well as have issues with detail retention too due to the inconsistency in the pressure of the needle when doing stick and poke tattoos.

Comment

Working...
                            X