Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamissy
    replied
    Since many people are meat lovers, for example, turkeys, chickens, geese or even ducks, for their high-quality cooking requires a fairly high-quality equipment in the kitchen. Design and high-quality appliances in the kitchen actually play a very important role and to make it more pleasant for you to cook your meat, I advise you to pay your attention to this site Bathroom Vanities Philadelphia. Since with its help, you can not only enjoy cooking, but also improve the quality of the taste of your dish to a large extent.

Leave a comment:

• johnnysins3333
    replied
    Chicken, chicken and more chicken.

Leave a comment:

• swordsnake
    replied
    Duck is too "brown" for me. I guess we can call it dark meat? Anyways, too tasty for me.I vote chicken!

Leave a comment:

• Clarissa
    replied
    Originally posted by Skidoo View Post
    Duck is too greasy.
    It all comes down to what parts you eat and how they are prepared.

Confit de Canard
    (Duck thighs preserved in fat) needs to be roasted on a grill so the fat can drain away. Done in 20 minutes and ready to serve...

Roasting a whole duck is the broadly same. Make sure you prick the skin all over to allow the fat to escape. Oh, and do cover the top with foil most of the time to stop the sking from browning too much.

Lean duck breasts are incredibly good when pan-fried.

Which ever way you cook them, do save the fat. Opinions vary as to whether Goose or Duck fat makes the best roast potatoes but nothing else comes close to either them for this.

Leave a comment:

• Skidoo
    replied
    Duck is too greasy.

Leave a comment:

• SteveWilliams
    replied
    I still have to get duck sometime, I'd love to try it because I love duck-flavoured noodles.

So chicken right now.

Leave a comment:

• Zisment
    replied
    I only have eaten chickens and turkeys. I prefer turkeys.

Leave a comment:

• KingHeffy
    replied
    I've really only had the first 4 options but duck is the clear winner. Eating Beijing Duck in Beijing was by far the best meal of my life.

Leave a comment:

• Blitzed
    replied
    Duck, but curried, Indian style, nice and spicy

Leave a comment:

• CluckinBell
    replied
    Turkey.

I never had duck, but I had heard it is a rather sweet tasting meat and I have been curious to try it.

Leave a comment:

• Calcium
    replied
    Never had duck.
    I'll be a plain jane and say chicken.

Leave a comment:

• hairybear
    replied
    Originally posted by Lenin View Post
    What kind of Poultry do prefer to eat?

Chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, guinea fowl, pigeons, ostrich, emu, partridge, pheasant, etc?

I myself prefer Duck
    I second duck. Love it confit style (with the fries fried in duckfat of course), peking style (that duck skin is one of the best chinese inventions ever), simply grilled (korean style, with rice and lettuce)

Leave a comment:

• Lenin
    started a topic What's Your Poultry Of Choice

What's Your Poultry Of Choice

What kind of Poultry do prefer to eat?

Chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, guinea fowl, pigeons, ostrich, emu, partridge, pheasant, etc?

I myself prefer Duck
Working...
X