Which is Your favourite Drink pepsi or coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is Your favourite Drink pepsi or coke

Hi Friends What Do You Like To Drink pepsi or coke?
    pepsi
    28.21%
    coke
    71.79%
    Last edited by gblaze; June 23, 2012, 02:10 AM.

Thank you very much SB for Giving me VIP
    if you want any help from me just feel free to PM me Anytime

whoa are they different
    i thought both are same

Comment

Coke, just because I once said it was the best and I am too stubborn to change my mind xD
      Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
      His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

Comment

Pepsi think it tastes better

Comment

I prefer pepsi.
          Btw, both of them are not good for health :D

Comment

Coke in glass bottle really cold...

Comment

I love coke, and I drink a lot of it (even as I write this, a glass of it sits beside me). Half of my kitchen is filled with empty 2 liter bottles I have not yet taken to the recycle center.

Comment

Definitely Coke, although I think its only because of their aggressive advertising. Actually any cold cola is nice on a hot day.

Comment

I couldn't find root beer, dr pepper, cream soda or beverly in the poll..
                  so i threw a dart and it landed on Coke

Last edited by Copper; March 14, 2012, 05:30 AM.
                  Fortune and love favour the brave .-. Ovid ....

Comment

Coke by far is the better of the two, the only time i drink pepsi is at KFC

Comment

Would rather have nothing than Pepsi (way too bitter).., so if I have to.., I drink Coke. But hate paying the prices so I've buy the good supermarket own brands for a third the price.

Even my 16 year old son will drink the good one's I buy though he goes mad when I get diet because the sugary one's have way too much sugar in them lol. He has a choice.., he comes with me and does the carrrying, he chooses. He stays home, I choose lol. Then he gets a health hit either way :P

I know, us mums are mean he he!

Comment

Pepsi tastes a bit flat to me. I don't drink much soda anyway, probably on average a can a week. In France, where I live, bottled water is a lot cheaper than in the states -- about 20 cents for 1.5 liters -- so I stick with that. Soda always makes my teeth feel slimy, doesn't make me feel good.

Comment

Coke wins hands down and Pepsi and any other brand is just a cheap imitation of greatness.

Comment

True! xD
                            Last edited by Kevin; March 14, 2012, 08:08 AM.
                            Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
                            His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

Comment

Totally in the minority here, but I like Pepsi a little better because it tastes sweeter to me. I'll happily drink Coke if that's what's available, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X