warm fudge filled cheesecake recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warm fudge filled cheesecake recipe

most cheesecakes make call for the ingredients to make a pretty large cheesecake. So, when I made this recipe, I halved the ingredients.
    Cheesecakes are made in a springform pan which means that the sides have a spring that you tighten to when baking. But after it cools, you undo the spring and the side comes off. If you don't have one of those, you may still be able to try to bake one in some other type of dish. If it is just for you, who cares how to looks. The receipe calls for chocolate chips. But, if you don't have them, it would probably be good without them. I got easy on the chocolate(maybe by half) with this recipe because i think it's too much! Other than that, this is a very easy, very delicious recipe for cheesecake:D

I've already halved the recipe for you.

Warm Fudge Filled Cheesecake
    The crust:
    1/4 cup of butter or margarined (SOFTENED) - this is half of stick of margarine in the states.
    half of 1/3 cup of sugar (I do not know how to half 1/3. So, just look on the measuring cup and fill it half way to 1/3.)
    1/2 cup of flour
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

The filling:
    qty 2 (8 ounces of cream cheese SOFTENED) That is 2 packages here in the states
    3/4 cup sugar - just regular granulated sugar
    2 eggs
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1 cup of semi-sweet mini chocolate morsels (I know that you can't find the chips there. But, if you can find semi-sweet chocolate bar for baking, you might be able to cut it in real small pieces beat it in your porch to break it into very small pieces.)

Instructions for Crust
    1. Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the sugar (half of 1/3 cup) beating well. Gradually add flour,beat at low speed until blended. Stir 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Press into bottom of pan and 1 and 1/2 inches up the side of the pan. The original recipe was for a 9 inch springform pan. But remember I halved it. So, just cover the bottom of your baking dish.

2. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden. Cool.

Filling
    1. Beat cream cheese at medium speed until light and fluffy, then gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating JUST UNTIL YELLOW DISAPPEARS. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla. (do not overmix.)
    2 Pour half of batter into the pan. Sprinkle the chocolate morsels to within 1 inch of the edge (in other words put the chocolate more in the middle and leave 1 inch around the sides where there is no chocolate.)
    Place the pan on a baking sheet.
    3. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour OR until set. Cool it on a wire rack for 1 hour. If you don't have a wire rack, just cool it on the stock top for at least an hour.)
    Serve. Recipe says to serve warm with whipped cream. But, I think after it has cooled an hour or two at room temperature, it is fine. Refrigerate the rest after serving.

Let me know if you have questions.
Working...
X