Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite beer?

It's great to see foodies here!

So what is/are everyones favorite beer(s)?

My beer list will come later this evening. I have to leave for work now but wanted to get people thinking :)

Re: What's your favorite beer?

I'm a simple guy, I don't get into exotic beers. So Heineken.

Comment

I also love heineken, but a Tuborg is my prefered drink. These two beers are good in taste and you can drink alot of them whit matess

But there is a world full of diffrent and realy good beers i would drink on occation :D

Comment

I'm actually a huge fan of wheat ales, and nowadays it's pretty much all i drink (mostly due to it being summer)

I love blue moon, shock top raspberry wheat, all the sam adams wheat ales (especially their blackberry witbier), and leinenkugel's wheat ales. Additionally I'm a huge fan of dogfish specifically their midas touch and ginger peach wheat (delaware based brewery), Shiner Bock (have family 20 minutes from their spoetzl brewery in texas :D) and fat tire. I'll try almost any beer I come across though. If we're talking cheep beer though, I normally stick with bud light, but I drink Natty Boh for the maryland pride.

Comment

I don't drink anymore but it used to be Bud light

Comment

Stella Artois or also Skol!

Comment

Interesting choices everyone :)

Here's my top 5!

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is my favorite beer.
              I'm a huge fan of most of Lagunitas brewing company's delicious beers. Russian River Brewing makes great beers too!
              Heavy hop american craft brews make my taste buds go wild.

Comment

I looove budweiser.

And here in norway we have 1L ringnes (dont know if that is norway only), but we have 1L on boxes and i love that one :)

But after 12 buds, i can drink almost everything :)

Comment

It's pretty hard to narrow it down to just one favourite. Since it's summertime, I'm going to say that Northumberland Ale is my current favourite. A creamy ale, crisp & dry.

Although I'm really enjoying Flying Monkeys Hoptical Illusion as well. This is very creative, very hoppy, dark ale. Really a love it or hate it, but you're going to have an opinion brew. And for anyone that didn't quite figure it out yet, yes I'm a confirmed foodie whether we're talking about beer, bread, pizza or salumi.

Fortune and love favour the brave .-. Ovid ....

Comment

ambilight: You are the second person I've seen with that avatar! It's hilarious!

copper: I'm going to look for Flying Monkeys Hoptical Illusion! It sounds like something I would take a liking to :)

Hopefully, Sierra Nevada will be coming out with their next hempeshire tribute!

Comment

I need something strong so I drink guinness stout.

Comment

@ bshadow
                        If you go looking for Flying Monkeys Hoptical Illusion, don't be thrown by the fact that it's labeled as a "pale ale". It pours very dark and you can take their description to either be an inside joke or an allusion to it's whimsical /schizophrenic balance.

Comment

pils, heineken grolsch or belgian beers!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

Belgian beer.. ....mmmmm indeed. There is a lot of good brews in Belgium. Unfortunately the best of the best can be rather hard to come by if you live elsewhere. My favourite lambic: Drie Fonteinen Oude Gueuze

Comment

Heineken, here in Brasil we have not much options, the only one that gets closer to Heineken is Boehmia

Comment

Working...
                              X