No announcement yet.

We're foodies. We're pirates. Trackers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're foodies. We're pirates. Trackers?

So, you're on this site because you're a pirate. You're in this section because you're a foodie.

Finding shows from channels like Food Network is a task that isn't easily accomplished.

Here are a few simple tips I have:

Deli.sh - great intentions, a lot of cookbooks, a fair amount of shows. Not many seeders. There needs to be a larger, more dedicated user base to help each other out more.

BTN - some shows, only those that are well known - Man V Food, things like that. Great amount of seeds, great speed.

IPT - rarely will you find the show you want, but if you do, it will likely have seeders.

As I stated before, there's a problem with finding great food shows.

Have any tips that I don't know? Post them here.

Let's discuss and figure out the best way to feed our cravings, not just through our stomachs, but through our eyes :)
    sigpic
    Need help? PM me and I'll find you the answer.

i'm from uk, and i find that thebox has the majority of uk food shows. i also download a lot of recipe ebooks from any of the elearning trackers.

Comment

u can always request shows on most trackers and someone will get it if you have legit stats

Comment

That's true inneed - but for something that may not have many snatches, a lot of people won't bother. What's the point of all that trouble if your upload doesn't go up 300 gigs. Seems to be the way they figure it.
        sigpic
        Need help? PM me and I'll find you the answer.

Comment

Demonoid has a lot of food network stuff. Public trackers have a lot too.

People who are so used to private trackers often overlook these because they are "common", but for more popular items (i.e. food network) they are often better than private trackers.

Comment

Interesting thread -- For a long time I've been specifically trying to find full seasons of Dinner Impossible, but have only been able to find a few shows here and there. This is my favorite Food Network show and I am quite surprised how hard it is to find this one.

Comment

Originally posted by finj4 View Post
              Interesting thread -- For a long time I've been specifically trying to find full seasons of Dinner Impossible, but have only been able to find a few shows here and there. This is my favorite Food Network show and I am quite surprised how hard it is to find this one.
              Filestube indexes HTTP links for about 10 episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by finj4 View Post
                I found the first season of Dinner Impossible on Demonoid if you're interested:
                Dinner Impossible Season 1 DVDRip - Demonoid

Cheers!
                Last edited by zab2; March 15, 2011, 01:49 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

Netflix has most of the genric shows, like No Reservations and Bizarre Foods, etc etc.

I think it would be great to compile a list of cooking/food shows. I have a hell of a time finding non-mainstream ones, just because nobody discusses them.

Comment

Re: We're foodies. We're pirates. Trackers?

I find most of the shows on the food network to be kind of crap. I find most of the good ones to be coming from the UK. I watch the food network, but it's kind of in the background. I like diners drive-ins and dives, but for actual cooking, I enjoy the f-word and in search of perfection. I like the shows that try to convey a sense of healthy food, but also get out of the kitchen to show where the food comes from and what to look for when buying it. I like no reservations to get an idea of how other people actually consume food, bourdain always searches out the local street food, which is great, it's not just about the high end restaurants.

Comment

You'll find a lot of TV shows on food at TvT.com. They categorize their TV Shows well, so there's a Food/Cooking section, and there's a variety of shows on there. Some shows I never even heard of, but they've got it. Real useful! If anybody wishes for an invite, just click one of my 10%/30% GAs :p

Comment

I would love -- nay, I need to find back episodes of some Cooking Channel shows like Foodography. I can't believe the people over there at the Food Network are so behind on putting their shows online in some form. If I ever got the chance to talk to those people, I would tell them just that, but even more politely.

Comment

I go back and forth from loving these shows to wishing I could cook that well so I turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                          X