Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working From Home and making money on the internet does it really work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working From Home and making money on the internet does it really work?

I tried one of those survey things when i was out of work and desperate. I had to abandon my email address i started getting so much spam after. they are such scams. If it seem too good to be true...

Comment

If they're offering to pay you a lot for doing a little, you can be sure it's rubbish. Offering work-from-home jobs is a way that carders and other identity thieves ply their trade. They'll convince the work-at-homer that they are "distributors" - receiving merchandise and shipping it to customers, when in fact they are receiving goods ordered with stolen credit and shipping it back to the carders. Then the carders pay the work-at-homer with more stolen credit via paypal or something similar.

For legitimate work, web design and software development can get you there (working from home) eventually. You need to build some rep for yourself. You could find an active opensource project and get involved.

Comment

Scam. Plus why would you want to make a living hassling other people?

Comment

Online Poker in the US USED to be a great way (I made a living off of it for 6 years), but the DOJ recently came and shut down all of the offshore sites. There is regulation in the works, but online poker in the US is gone for the time being.

Comment

Is working from home profitable? Without a doubt, yes. There is different ways though

1) Referral schemes
            2) Drop shipping
            3) Telecommuting
            4) Your own business

#1 is almost never profitable UNLESS you're very good at marketing or a very good sales person (pretty much taking advantage of the not-so-gifted in the brain people)
            #2 is sometimes profitable. This depends on your knowledge, research skills, money you can invest and management+support skills. If you fail, you probably won't lose much money but the profit margin is small if you keep your prices low to try and make money from quantity. If you try to make it from quality, you get a bigger margin but still small
            #3 is always profitable because its just like a regular job you just work from your computer. That is of course you get an actual telecommuting job and not a fake one that promises payment
            #4 is totally up to you if its profitable or not. Everything in #2 applies here except if you fail you lose alot more money. One thing to know is that if you find a niche market, you can make alot of money if done right.

If you're going from internet ads/tv ads, then its either #1 or #2 your looking at. If it happens to be #2, you'll fail. If it happens to be #1, you'll likely fail.
            If its just a general question, go with #3 or #4 if you're very knowledged in some area. I've been doing telecommuting and will be starting my own company in the coming weeks with my knowledge.
            Last edited by Flygon; July 20, 2011, 03:55 AM.

Comment

i listend and seen many such ads making money in interner i never met are know of the type of money makers so i dont believe....
              Special Thanks to "AKHolic" For Giving Me "VIP"

Here my 10% Invite Giveaways IPT | Bitsypder | Gfxnews | ebookvortex | UG | MyA Invites

"νιѕιση! вєσяє αнιєνιηg αηутнηg, тαкє α ѕтєρ вαк. ιмαgιηє αη∂ σяєѕєє ωнαт уσυ ωαηт тσ αнιєνє. ωнєη ιтѕ ℓєαя ιη υя тнσυgнтѕ, נυмρ ιηтσ ιт. тнє яєѕт ιѕ єαѕу: тιмє αη∂ συѕ..."

sigpic

Comment

Affiliation sounds alot like Ponzi.

Comment

You can try uploading and posting stuff through paying filehosts (such as Fileserver/Hotfile). I know some people make a decent amount of money with that though they've been frowned upon as of late by the warez community because it's making people upload for the wrong reasons (money as opposed to sharing)
                  It's not a lake, it's an ocean.

Comment

you could try www.sitetalk.com..it's kinda online lml company..i have been using it for some time....unfortunately it won't earn you 2000$ dollar per month but something like 90-100$ dollars a month..but hey atleast it's legit and actually pays you...if you are interested I can invite you..just don't sign up on your own..that will be a waste...I did that on my first run and wasted one full month..and I know you might here mlm's are the biggest scams..I say if you want money work for it hard and get some decent cash out of them before they run away(mlm that is) :D,I won't regret if they right now run away,I bought my enitre rig with two monster 580's with their money :D
                    okay I blabber a lot..just one last word..don't fall in a trap where it says 2000-10000 cash..either it's a scam or it will give you something just not 10000$ but perhaps 10$.. which in a annoying way is: they are not lying..damn it..not cool...I tried this one site once..they said 5000 guranteed per month..I got 5-30$ guranteed out of them! the moral is don't hope to big or your fall will be harder..earning is not impossible,just it will not be what they advertise..
                    oh another simple trick is to use WOT,google it,any site has bad WOT rep dont use it..very few cases it is wrong.it is a firefox addon..user give their feedback on a site and beside the site link a green,neutral or a red marker appears,so you know that what the previous users have to say for the site.
                    Good luck..just keep in mind nobody earns money easy...work from home or anywhere else..you have to work for it..

Comment

Well, if you want to work at home I know a very profitable way - becoma a famous youtuber! lol It is profitable, believe me, however, building your rep there is the hardest part.

But anyway, I do not recommend working at home. After some time you would feel as if your home was a cage, and not a rest place. I can't imagine myself working at home... But hey, that's just me.
                      Undaunted by the obstacles before him, he barrels through the injustices in search of the truth.
                      His success is inevitable, his victory undeniable, for he is... The Exalted.

Comment

i believe it does work. you just need to spend a little bit of money first before you start making a lot of money. survey are good way to make money too, but not to live off of.

sigpic

Comment

its very difficult for my experience make money with internet is difficult.

But my experience is only with ptc. Site of publicity.

:)

Comment

Questions & Answers | ChaCha

I haven't been on it in a while but they used to pay a decent amount for every question that you answered....it adds up.

Comment

do people still farm stuff on world of warcraft or other mmorpgs ?
                              maybe you can get some bots and try something like that.
                              my friend use to make decent money when everquest first came out

Comment

This has probably already been posted but look into SEO and internet marketing - PPC, CPA etc. There's a lot of money to be made but you have to work hard, I haven't had much success with it myself but I know people who have and it took them awhile before they were able to fully get the hang of it and make real money.

Comment

Working...
                                X