No announcement yet.

Population density and homosexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. That's a new one on me. Doesn't make any sense at all, but that's a given with conspiracy theories. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeOner View Post
      Yeah, I'm going to disagree with that, because genetics only accounts for a small percentage. Most of it is environmental. Unfortunately, because of homofacism, our society has been almost promoting homosexuality. Apparently, kids have to take classes that teach homosexuality as something like trying a new food or some shit. It's not as bad now, but it's getting worse. Maybe someday pedophilia or zoophilia will be the next big "pride" thing.

Even if some people are gay, back then, they would've stayed in the closet, and would function as a straight person for the most part. Nowadays, they go to gay bars and spread HIV and other VDs that cost taxpayers millions of dollars. According to the CDC 50%+ of people with HIV are homo, when they only account for ~3 percent of the population, or something like that. I don't know how much it costs to keep a person with HIV alive per year, but it's probably not cheap.

Anyways, I think it'd be better for society if we recognize homosexuality as undesirable, but not something to discriminate against, because it's something that people cannot change if they have it. To reduce homosexuality rates, more research should be done to find the causes of homosexuality, whether environmental or genetic.
      Food for thought: http://www.ibtimes.com/homophobes-li...y-finds-434958
      sigpic

"WANTED: IG-88, aka the Phlutdroid, also reportedly operating as IG-88A, IG-88B, IG-88C, or IG-88D. Heavily armed, more than 150 kills. DISMANTLE ON SIGHT."
      ―Imperial bounty posting

"Why do people keep hiring him? They're risking the wrath of the Empire."
      "Sir, I believe it's because IG-88 always gets the job done."
      ―Gurdun and Minor Relsted

Comment

I'm stunned and at a loss for words here...ALMOST.

The idea that anyone would even fathom the comparison of homosexuals to those who are PEDOPHILES and people who copulate with animals is mind blowing. I just am stunned. This sounds like some insane ultra right wing born again evangelical PROPAGANDA that comes from the same people that think there should be no separation of church and state. Contrary to what most of these religious whack-jobs think, the people who fought for and founded this great country did not found a "christian" nation (that is another subject/topic for another time/thread). The idea that homosexuals are akin to the scum of society is, again, appalling to say the least and sounds like the mental illness that is religion. Being gay is not an environmental issue, its a genetic issue. These people are not "undesirables," the people who persecute them are the ones whom are undesirables.

::gets off soapboax::

-SevenOhSeven

Comment

As (any) population increases, doesn't homosexuality (in both male & female) also increase just as a normal biological process?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWickerMan View Post
            As (any) population increases, doesn't homosexuality (in both male & female) also increase just as a normal biological process?
            Absolutely! Just like how the percentage of bigots increase in tandem with the increased percentage of homosexuals :)

Comment

To accept your theory you have to accept that homosexuality is in a big part social. I think that is not true, but I would like to see scientific studies about that fact.

Comment

+1 on study trying to make people gay

Comment

We are still studying and finding

Comment

A guy running for Prez in the US said being in prison turns people gay. Since there's about 2 mil people in prison today, if he's right, when they get out there's gonna be one hell of a party.

Comment

Incidence of homosexuality varies by race.

Comment

Hi guys. If you have problems finding a girl for one night, come on in https://www.iwantdating.com/. I'm going out with two girls today, so I'll have a hot night. And yesterday I had a lot of fun in a bar with a supermodel I found on this site. Wish me luck!

Comment

Working...
                        X